Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, February 8, 2015, 8:12am
On forest greens site now, there goals just 3 mistakes from us, toto misses it and magnay clears it straight into there man for the first and disley gifts norwood the second ( wasnt marwood like that commentator RH advised us!!) hannahs chances, credit the keeper for the 1st, good save, has to score the 1 on 1. Looks a dire game but good quality highlights by them
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 8, 2015, 8:14am; Reply: 1
Link mate??
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 8, 2015, 8:26am; Reply: 2
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Link mate??

[youtube]dQKxCCLnCvQ[/youtube]
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 8, 2015, 8:35am; Reply: 3
Cheers les.
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 8, 2015, 10:57am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Hagrid
On forest greens site now, there goals just 3 mistakes from us, toto misses it and magnay clears it straight into there man for the first and disley gifts norwood the second ( wasnt marwood like that commentator RH advised us!!) hannahs chances, credit the keeper for the 1st, good save, has to score the 1 on 1. Looks a dire game but good quality highlights by them

You must have  a better PC than me. for youtube highlights they are some of the poorest I have seen and at times it looked like it was filmed on a hand held camera.
Posted by: gtfc82, February 8, 2015, 1:47pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from arryarryarry

You must have  a better PC than me. for youtube highlights they are some of the poorest I have seen and at times it looked like it was filmed on a hand held camera.

On my IPad the highlights are so much better than the grainy ones on Mariners Player! The annual charge for those is a total rip off!
Posted by: Maringer, February 8, 2015, 2:43pm; Reply: 6
Pretty shambolic defending for both of their goals and Hannah's attempts to score with that 1-on-1 were just rubbish. I'd have saved them and I'm a bloody rubbish goalkeeper.

It's errors and misses like those which make us a play-off team at best instead of one pushing for the title.

Let's make sure we secure our place in the play-offs and then hope that we enter them in decent form with few injuries or suspensions.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 9:29pm