Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: diehardmariner, February 4, 2015, 9:19am
No reference at all to his time at Town, nor indeed that celebration against Brighton on the final day of the 2002/03 season.

Decent read though.

[url]http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/from-being-touted-as-next-roy-keane-to-overweight-allegations-and-the-league-of-ireland-scrapheap-the-michael-keane-story-30953134.html[/url]
Posted by: Maringer, February 4, 2015, 10:23am; Reply: 1
The first thing I took from that article was his salary of (apparently) €3,200 per week at St. Pat's! That's just fricking insane for a League with such low attendances.

Don't recall too much about him as a player from his spell with us. I so seem to remember that he always looked like a red card waiting to happen. 'Deranged' is the word which comes to mind.
Posted by: diehardmariner, February 4, 2015, 11:50am; Reply: 2
I thought he was ok.  Better than what we had at the time.  As far as I can recall from that season, once Oster went back (2nd time) we had nothing at all and were pretty much hopeless.

I was going to look on soccerbase to see what teams we were putting out around that time, not looked on there for ages.......my god what an abomination of a site.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 8:13pm