Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: tintowner, February 1, 2015, 9:36am
This could prove to be a pivotal game....last but one of the season.

A stopover on a Friday or Saturday (or both)

Four of us going for a sleepover to sample the local wares (one is even a Scunt supporting work colleague)

Question is      How many would we take ???
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, February 1, 2015, 9:50am; Reply: 1
Quoted from tintowner
This could prove to be a pivotal game....last but one of the season.

A stopover on a Friday or Saturday (or both)

Four of us going for a sleepover to sample the local wares (one is even a Scunt supporting work colleague)

Question is      How many would we take ???

I think it depends if we're in with a chance of winning the title or if the play offs are secured ect.  Hopefully the first.
Posted by: lobsterpot, February 1, 2015, 10:19am; Reply: 2
It's a great night out in Southport mate. We've stayed over the last couple of seasons. Get a cheap room in the Scarisbrook, the main club/cocktail bar is downstairs in ther hotel! Took us 15 seconds to get from our room to the night life lol Its a Britannia and think the room cost us less than £30 for 2 sharing inc brekkie and sky sports!
Posted by: BottesfordMariner, February 1, 2015, 11:10am; Reply: 3
If its to win the league (hopefully) well how many does Haig Ave hold? 2000-3000 would go to that possibly even more.

If its to secure a play off spot then a bit less.

I am planning to go anyway as I am getting a new bicycle and the showroom is in Ormskirk just a few miles away.
Posted by: Paris Mariner, February 1, 2015, 11:28am; Reply: 4
Just booked my weekend of work for this. Flying over to go for a night out in Liverpoool with a couple of mates. Always good.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 1, 2015, 3:17pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from BottesfordMariner
If its to win the league (hopefully) well how many does Haig Ave hold? 2000-3000 would go to that possibly even more.

I am planning to go anyway as I am getting a new bicycle and the showroom is in Ormskirk just a few miles away.

Dolans?
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, February 1, 2015, 3:39pm; Reply: 6
I will be making the long trip from Preston to the match! No direct train unfortunately so need to sweet talk the other half for a lift or get bus so can have a few
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 1, 2015, 4:36pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from BottesfordMariner

Highgate cycles or woods' would've been easier surely??
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 11:45am