Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 31, 2015, 8:23am
Nice to see TUESDAY opponents Dover have a tough physical game today lets hope the gimps play there usual game and leave a few a bit battered
Not very sporting of me but hey ho we get enough excrement dished out to us  
Posted by: acko338, January 31, 2015, 8:48am; Reply: 1
Depends on who isn't suspended for Lincoln after two sendings off recently !

How many hard men have they got left to play?
Posted by: RoboCod, January 31, 2015, 9:23am; Reply: 2
I'd expect a run of defeats now for Lincoln. It's how they work, plus lots of suspensions and injuries (no Charlee Adams = no 3 pts) won't help at all.
A loss to Alfie and the manager is under real pressure.
Posted by: wigworld, January 31, 2015, 9:34am; Reply: 3
To be fair, I didn't think they were especially physical when we played them over Christmas. They just wanted it more.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 31, 2015, 9:36am; Reply: 4
Pity it never snowed when we played the Gimps then they could have had a year off from moaning about the dog excrement covered streets as they wouldn't have been able too see it before stepping in it!
Posted by: mariner91, January 31, 2015, 9:47am; Reply: 5
Quoted from wigworld
To be fair, I didn't think they were especially physical when we played them over Christmas. They just wanted it more.

I don't think they needed to be that day as we were pretty poor. I think when the going gets tough for them they turn overly physical. I would imagine they're pretty low in the discipline table, probably bottom.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 31, 2015, 9:50am; Reply: 6
Quoted from wigworld

They did what they needed to do neilson and magnay given the treatment maybe they are starting to get a bit clever with there dirty tactics just target the danger men
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 4:29pm