Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: SamTheMariner, January 28, 2015, 7:26pm
My only thought is that the last fortnight has gone rather too well. Great win against Barnet, knocked out the trophy, good win at Nuneaton, 2 great signings and an excellent display and result at Eastleigh. KEEP GOING YOU MARINERS!!!!!!!
Posted by: Garth, January 28, 2015, 7:41pm; Reply: 1
Do what? play offs yes, Champions only if the others slip up against us and others IMO
Posted by: DocTower, January 28, 2015, 7:47pm; Reply: 2
Play off yes , , can't disguise the fact that we have lost ground because of our home form .  However miracles can happen  ,
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 28, 2015, 8:00pm; Reply: 3
The most important game of the season is this Saturday against Telford. I hope everyone associated with the club stops talking about promotion and keep there minds fully focused on the game on Saturday against Telford. Lets not forget it was only 3 weeks ago when a lot of Town fans were calling for Hurst's head. We are 9 points of the leaders and lets not forget and we have a lot of catching up to do.  
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 28, 2015, 8:06pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from SamTheMariner
My only thought is that the last fortnight has gone rather too well. Great win against Barnet, knocked out the trophy, good win at Nuneaton, 2 great signings and an excellent display and result at Eastleigh. KEEP GOING YOU MARINERS!!!!!!!

Lets hope so but i can't help feel as if we have unwittingly found ourselves in this great position without a planned big picture. Would the 2 great signings have happened if Lee and Sue Mullen hadn't invested £50k. We have points on the board and other teams are now having to play catch up, but if Hursty had his way we would still be in the FA Trophy playing our strongest side, risking injury and suspension. Anyway UTM.

Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 7:28pm