Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, January 28, 2015, 12:27pm
Are they normally on by now after Tuesday night games??
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, January 28, 2015, 12:31pm; Reply: 1
No not on away games.
Most away games is filmed by the home club and if they have time to burn it to DVD before the team leave for home then they bring it back with them, If not it is then sent to the club the next day.
As the team and the press officer  will not have got back till 4-5 am I doubt its been looked at yet.

Posted by: arryarryarry, January 28, 2015, 1:15pm; Reply: 2
No not on away games.
Most away games is filmed by the home club and if they have time to burn it to DVD before the team leave for home then they bring it back with them, If not it is then sent to the club the next day.
As the team and the press officer  will not have got back till 4-5 am I doubt its been looked at yet.

Having MP the Town video crew have filmed most of the away games going by the commentaries but I fully understand they have proper jobs and some of the long trip evening away games may not be possible.

So if they are not up by the following morning then yes we will have to wait until the DVD provided by the home club is edited and uploaded.
Posted by: BPMariner, January 29, 2015, 2:07pm; Reply: 3
Theyre on at last
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, January 29, 2015, 2:49pm; Reply: 4
there's a great scene where three of our players just crash into one lump of pure defence 3.35mins in
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, January 29, 2015, 3:03pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
there's a great scene where three of our players just crash into one lump of pure defence 3.35mins in

I picked up on that too! Mainly because I thought that I would have definitely shirked that and let the other 2 make the block. Great to see.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 29, 2015, 8:57pm; Reply: 6
Just watched this and if the editing is anything like fair then we were much better than Eastleigh in all departments. Take this with the Barnet performance and we have probably the best squad in the league in every respect except perhaps putting games to bed when we are on top. Hurst said this in interview too. This level of performance would be enough to beat Barnet again plus Bristol as long as we can turn good possession into more goals.
Posted by: mimma, January 29, 2015, 9:15pm; Reply: 7
Would like to add, what a great finish from Zlatan. Was not easy out wide, but made it look easy.
Posted by: devs, January 29, 2015, 10:15pm; Reply: 8
Agree with above
We just need to get that second goal to make things more comfortable
Not seen Palmer yet 'live' but he looks like a natural goalscorer; great body shape and finish for winner
Always believed natural goalscorers can make the leap to a higher level providing the service is good enough
Palmer looks like he can fashion chances for himself as well

Jolley, Palmer, LJL could be very potent front three
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 30, 2015, 9:22pm; Reply: 9
[youtube]5CmxoC9GvBM[/youtube]
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 3:44am