Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Belfast Town, January 27, 2015, 10:42pm
Here:

https://audioboom.com/boos/2835715-grimsby-town-manager-paul-hurst-talking-to-humbersidesport-after-the-1-0-win-at-eastleigh

Posted by: Cayman_mariner, January 28, 2015, 1:12am; Reply: 1
Different end of the scale to the Woking managers comments :) [url]  https://audioboom.com/boos/2835735-eastleigh-boss-richard-hill-speaks-to-ian_wilding1-after-1-0-defeat-by-grimsby#t=0m23s  [/url]
Posted by: Kymariner12, January 28, 2015, 1:42am; Reply: 2
Fair enough assessment from their manager. He should also have a word with James Constable about not being on the floor all of the game
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, January 28, 2015, 2:53am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Cayman_mariner

Whats Woking got to do with it. :)

Posted by: acko338, January 28, 2015, 11:03am; Reply: 4
He plays with interviewers - did you see the grin on his face when revealing how the two transfers came about ??

Not as dour as people make out, and he honestly wants promotion this year.

He was probably very happy to get on with work and let Scott fire all the interview bullets in times gone past.

Not a natural, but is obviously a grafter behind the scenes, where it counts!

I hope that the players brought in and the current squad in place get him his line of promotion for his c/v this year !
Posted by: Cayman_mariner, January 28, 2015, 6:50pm; Reply: 5

Whats Woking got to do with it. :)

The Woking managers comments after we beat them were sour grapes saying we were the worse Grimsby Team for years.

It makes a change to have a manager be magnanimous in defeat and admit we deserved it and give Town the credit they were due.
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, January 28, 2015, 6:57pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Cayman_mariner

The Woking managers comments after we beat them were sour grapes saying we were the worse Grimsby Team for years.

It makes a change to have a manager be magnanimous in defeat and admit we deserved it and give Town the credit they were due.

Thanks had me confused for a mo, I had just driven 5 hours back from the game in my defence :)
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 1:42pm