Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: horsforthmariner, January 27, 2015, 10:31pm
Hahahahahahaha

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=39484&posts=6

I especially like the bit about we're going to get relegated next season!
Posted by: AdamHaddock, January 27, 2015, 10:34pm; Reply: 1
Drama queens. Thankfully we're much more rational and reasoned on here....
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 27, 2015, 10:39pm; Reply: 2
Yeah you got to feel for those six fingered Worzels

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/wvbfps.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, January 27, 2015, 10:48pm; Reply: 3
Bless
Posted by: JMT, January 27, 2015, 10:56pm; Reply: 4
So much for them getting promoted!
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 27, 2015, 10:56pm; Reply: 5
It was only a few weeks ago where they were on about how they were going to p1ss the league. Silly little Gimps  ;D
Posted by: ginnywings, January 27, 2015, 10:59pm; Reply: 6
Fook 'em. They have already had their season highlights, beating us twice. That's as good as it gets for them and i sincerely hope we leave them behind in this league at the end of the season and that they stay down here forever, which is about their level nowadays.
Posted by: grimps, January 27, 2015, 11:00pm; Reply: 7
Theyve left it a bit late for the title I reckon  ;)
Posted by: gary_elton, January 27, 2015, 11:05pm; Reply: 8
Guy I know is Gimps mad... follows them everywhere... heard nothing from him until New Year...
and then it was non-stop verbal abuse... ermmm... it's gone very quiet this last week...

back to the Gimp style of not so long ago now... I see they finished with 9 men tonight....
2 red cards...   lmfao  !!!!!  We're the Pride of Lincolnshire......   ;D
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, January 27, 2015, 11:09pm; Reply: 9
Not into slagging the Imps off they could still do us some massive favours if they play like they did against us.
Posted by: wigworld, January 28, 2015, 12:12am; Reply: 10
Yes, I'll wish them well when they play anyone in the top 8.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 28, 2015, 6:16am; Reply: 11
A proper Gimps fan would surely have believed that play offs would've been a massive ask for them. Yes they have beaten us and Barnet but are they good enough for the top 5? Not really. An embarrassing discipline record and a squad that just isn't good enough to compete every week...next year perhaps but this year, after that woeful start is a giant ask that is practically impossible.

Interesting that Power sees himself as this big players etc yet Lincoln are the only club bothered about him and then in a week when they offer/he takes a new deal he repays them with another sending off...
Posted by: moosey_club, January 28, 2015, 7:24am; Reply: 12
Personally i will see nothing we have to lord it over Lincoln until we are in a higher division than them, until then keeping quiet.
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 28, 2015, 7:28am; Reply: 13
What a great game football is eh? Lincoln do the double over both us AND Barnet this season, but then go to Eastleigh and get walloped 4-0 (as well as Eastleigh missing THREE penalties). We then go to Eastleigh and play them off the park for the majority of the game.

As Greavsie once said, it's a funny old game Saint.
Posted by: RoboCod, January 28, 2015, 7:35am; Reply: 14
Power is the prime example of the big fish/little pond stuff that makes this league in particular so infuriating. Not good enough for League, good enough when he bothers to look good in the Tinpot conference. Let's face it we've suffered this sort of player in recent years, the sort we need to avoid for a serious challenge on promotion.
Power's particularly silly though with the full-on arm tattoo's and the recently acquired  trendy half shaven army haircut and full hipster beard.
Give me the old days when the only reason your players had beards was because they were science teachers (Mike Brolly)(icon_wink)

No Charlee Adams in their side and it's back to business as usual.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 28, 2015, 1:13pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Les Brechin
What a great game football is eh? Lincoln do the double over both us AND Barnet this season, but then go to Eastleigh and get walloped 4-0 (as well as Eastleigh missing THREE penalties). We then go to Eastleigh and play them off the park for the majority of the game.

As Greavsie once said, it's a funny old game Saint.

Bang on Les!
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 28, 2015, 4:02pm; Reply: 16
The manager isn't too happy as well, one of the shortest post match interviews  ;D

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/LISTEN-shortest-post-match-interview-Lincoln-City/story-25935538-detail/story.html?
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 28, 2015, 4:23pm; Reply: 17
Their manager is a reminder that you do need to know something about managing a team as opposed to being a good coach or a success in business. The initial successes came on the back of an enthusiasm for the new set up but it seems pretty clear other teams have picked out their weaknesses now. It's the same syndrome you get with caretaker bosses when they have to do the job for real. When the going gets tough it needs other qualities that they just don't have. We've seen it before at BP. I suspect Moyes will have to bring in another someone with a lot of football nous to help him out.
Posted by: fishheadphil, January 28, 2015, 4:30pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from moosey_club
Personally i will see nothing we have to lord it over Lincoln until we are in a higher division than them, until then keeping quiet.

I agree

Posted by: moosey_club, January 28, 2015, 4:34pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from promotion plaice
The manager isn't too happy as well, one of the shortest post match interviews  ;D

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/LISTEN-shortest-post-match-interview-Lincoln-City/story-25935538-detail/story.html?

To be fair i thought that was quite good, rather have a short honest apology like that than a dullard rambling on about positives and how supporters dont understand the game while trying to justify a sh1t performance.

Posted by: Marinerz93, January 28, 2015, 5:30pm; Reply: 20
[quote=657]Their manager is a reminder that you do need to know something about managing a team as opposed to being a good coach or a success in business. The initial successes came on the back of an enthusiasm for the new set up but it seems pretty clear other teams have picked out their weaknesses now. It's the same syndrome you get with caretaker bosses when they have to do the job for real. When the going gets tough it needs other qualities that they just don't have. We've seen it before at BP. I suspect Moyes will have to bring in another someone with a lot of football nous to help him out.[/quote]

I hear Mike Neweel is available, they should seek his services immediately!!!
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 1:55pm