Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: JMT, January 26, 2015, 12:12am
Matt Dean has just tweeted this out!?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/esP2fXe.jpg[/IMG]
Was Hurst pulling us along again about Jolley and we will actually sign him.

Or are we believing too much gossip again?!
Posted by: ginnywings, January 26, 2015, 2:32am; Reply: 1
Hurst is very inscrutable and we should learn from the past that he gives nowt away.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, January 26, 2015, 3:36am; Reply: 2
Woudn't surprise me one slightest bit.  Poker face Hurst lol.  :P
Posted by: ackomariner, January 26, 2015, 4:53am; Reply: 3
Believe it when I see it
Posted by: DocTower, January 26, 2015, 7:04am; Reply: 4
Would also be good to hear news on our injured players . After all we do care about them even when not in the first team .
Posted by: BIGChris, January 26, 2015, 7:18am; Reply: 5
Quoted from DocTower
Would also be good to hear news on our injured players . After all we do care about them even when not in the first team .

He said Brown limped out of training on Friday, LJL was still sore and feeling unwell and I guess it (post match interview) was too soon to have much idea about Pittman?
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, January 26, 2015, 8:35am; Reply: 6
Quoted from BIGChris

He said Brown limped out of training on Friday, LJL was still sore and feeling unwell and I guess it (post match interview) was too soon to have much idea about Pittman?

Pittman tweeted that it was 'nothing serious' when asked.
Posted by: thevera, January 26, 2015, 9:02am; Reply: 7
Quoted from BIGChris

I believe he also said Nielsen was only just back training and was also ill late last week so not ready for the weekend. So it's all out there Doc.
Posted by: thevera, January 26, 2015, 9:03am; Reply: 8
Quoted from ginnywings
Hurst is very inscrutable and we should learn from the past that he gives nowt away.

And that's the way it needs to be.
Posted by: RoboCod, January 26, 2015, 9:46am; Reply: 9
Hold on, Robertson and Jolley both possibly incoming....TWO players with who haven't played for York....I'm dubious.(turned)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 26, 2015, 10:10am; Reply: 10
Quoted from thevera

And that's the way it needs to be.

Agreed. I think we almost had the Jolley deal tied up when RH tweeted the news last week but there was a hold up for some reason.

I expect he'll be a Town player today or tomorrow.
Posted by: Tinymariner, January 26, 2015, 11:09am; Reply: 11
Maybe Matt Dean has heard we are signing someone today and put 2 and 2 together, and got 5. Robertson rather than Jolley? I hope not, I'd like to see both in! UTM
Posted by: Garth, January 26, 2015, 11:15am; Reply: 12
Will Robertson and Jolley be in the team tomorrow  ;)
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, January 26, 2015, 11:37am; Reply: 13
Quoted from RoboCod
Hold on, Robertson and Jolley both possibly incoming....TWO players with who haven't played for York....I'm dubious.(turned)

I think their lack of first team experience in York's 2012 promotion winning season is the main stumbling block. Hopefully it can be resolved, possibly by photoshopping York's official team photo from that season.
Posted by: thevera, January 26, 2015, 11:53am; Reply: 14
Quoted from ackomariner
Believe it when I see it

Start believing acko if that's possible.
Posted by: RoboCod, January 26, 2015, 12:00pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

I think their lack of first team experience in York's 2012 promotion winning season is the main stumbling block. Hopefully it can be resolved, possibly by photoshopping York's official team photo from that season.

But the bit about Robertson taking good corners...that's not been photoshopped, right ? God, just think, if Jolley can take a decent corner as well....(w00t)
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 5:28am