Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: acko338, January 23, 2015, 11:05am
Will the Shop be allowed to play?

If not, who would you want to lead the line on Saturday.

It can be two up front or a lone striker.

I'm thinking it would be Palmer / Pittman if neither have reacted to extra time playing.

Would you risk Hannah alongside Palmer, feeding off the tall guy laying balls off well?
Posted by: gary_elton, January 23, 2015, 11:07am; Reply: 1
as long as we keep our shape , use the channels , spread it about and stay solid we should be fine.....  :)
Posted by: DocTower, January 23, 2015, 12:32pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from gary_elton
as long as we keep our shape , use the channels , spread it about and stay solid we should be fine.....  :)

Ever thought of being a manager ?
Posted by: Youngy, January 23, 2015, 12:40pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from acko338

I'm thinking it would be Palmer / Pittman if neither have reacted to extra time playing.

Both were bought off before Extra Time
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 23, 2015, 1:04pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from gary_elton

Jumpers for goalposts
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 23, 2015, 5:48pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from gary_elton

Yeah, but we also need to 'pick up the spare man' and 'let the ball do the work'.
Posted by: DocTower, January 23, 2015, 5:51pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Civvy at last

Yeah, but we also need to 'pick up the spare man' and 'let the ball do the work'.

Are we still picking players up from service stations  ,  and using  one of those joke balls that wobble around  ?
Posted by: pontoonlew, January 23, 2015, 5:56pm; Reply: 7
I'd risk Hannah and Palmer. I think Hannah has suffered through being not able to play with LJL, it's his own downfall but if LJL isn't playing then perhaps Palmer could be much better suited to Hannah's 'needs' as such. We all saw how much better Hannah tended to perform with Cook, when you're playing second bottom, it could be the spark and confidence boost he needs. We know there's a goalscorer there....somewhere.
Posted by: Garth, January 23, 2015, 6:09pm; Reply: 8
I`d agree with that, I don`t think it would do much harm and maybe something that could work
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 12:08pm