Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1972 (Guest), January 18, 2015, 12:24pm
how on earth was Tottenhams "THIRD" goal ruled off side I've just seen it and the Spurs player was clearly in his own half, we thought our Refs are bad but that decision takes the biscuit...... surely that group of officials need to go back to reffing school....
Posted by: horsforthmariner, January 18, 2015, 12:58pm; Reply: 1
It was appalling. It was a schoolboy error.

The refs in the Premier league have being rubbish this year. I'm coming round to video appeals.

Having said that I thought our ref yesterday was pretty good
Posted by: Abdul19, January 18, 2015, 1:31pm; Reply: 2
Laughably bad decision. I'm guessing the lino was so preoccupied with the keeper being upfield he forgot the own half part of the rule!
Posted by: moosey_club, January 18, 2015, 9:55pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Abdul19
Laughably bad decision. I'm guessing the lino was so preoccupied with the keeper being upfield he forgot the own half part of the rule!

but he is an assistant...he doesnt make the decision...the decision lies with the referee....so clearly he should be shot for being inept..(sniper)
Posted by: Alfie, January 18, 2015, 10:05pm; Reply: 4
Was at the Spurs game yesterday. Really strange confusion when it was disallowed. Took most people 15-20 seconds to realise and then there was a collective, "do we properly understand the offside rule" moment of reflection rather than anger..

Think every one in the stadium just assumed there was some sort of technicality that they'd forgotten about. Appalling.
Posted by: gary_elton, January 19, 2015, 4:32pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from horsforthmariner

I thought our ref yesterday was pretty good

apart from when he should have sent off Akinde for his lunge at Pearson....  :)
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:29am