Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 17, 2015, 2:48pm
But the manner in which it was won. The hardest working performance this year. Thoroughly deserved and could easily have been 5 or 6.
Shows what we can do when we are up for it. Fans in good voice as well. Let's hope this turns the corner and helps rid the negativity both on and off the pitch.
I hoped I would regret not going today and I do.
Well done all
UTMM
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 17, 2015, 3:03pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Civvy at last
But the manner in which it was won. The hardest working performance this year. Thoroughly deserved and could easily have been 5 or 6.
Shows what we can do when we are up for it. Fans in good voice as well. Let's hope this turns the corner and helps rid the negativity both on and off the pitch.
I hoped I would regret not going today and I do.
Well done all
UTMM

This with bells on, come on Town.
Posted by: Badger57, January 17, 2015, 3:04pm; Reply: 2
Nobody is going to complain if the lads put in performances like that. Nobody expects that to happen week in week out but more often is all we can ask for. They've proved they can play, just have to do it with more consistency. Magnay outstanding again today but think we ought to give MOM to new boy Palmer who was a thorn all day and scored a cracking goal to boot. Well done today, well done. :-)
Posted by: denni266, January 17, 2015, 4:08pm; Reply: 3
cant complain at that performance,, everyone was on there game , we was second best to no one today
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 17, 2015, 4:10pm; Reply: 4
If we can play like that against Barnet,

We can play like that against anybody,

Just do it lads. :)
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 17, 2015, 4:13pm; Reply: 5
I think this is why a few fans (me included) get frustrated because we know how we can play.

Let's hope we can kick on from here and gain confidence and cement our place in the playoffs.
Posted by: DocTower, January 17, 2015, 4:22pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from cmackenzie4
I think this is why a few fans (me included) get frustrated because we know how we can play.

Let's hope we can kick on from here and gain confidence and cement our place in the playoffs.

Agree , we know they can , shame we didn't see it over the Christmas period .
Posted by: Caesar, January 17, 2015, 5:20pm; Reply: 7
Got to agree with this! The frustration is Lack of consistency not quality.

Well done to Paul Hurst and the team for that performance and proving some of us with more negative predictions ahead of this match wrong!
Posted by: acko338, January 17, 2015, 5:53pm; Reply: 8
Intelligent running and all wanting the ball once won!

Width and pace throughout !
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 1:36am