Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 13, 2015, 8:01am
See from a post by Les b that my dogs thoughts as left the fishy. What a shame always enjoyed his post and his humour another great poster lost
Posted by: pizzzza, January 13, 2015, 8:28am; Reply: 1
A human who thought he was a dog. Has he been locked up?
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 13, 2015, 8:33am; Reply: 2
Quoted from crusty ole pie
See from a post by Les b that my dogs thoughts as left the fishy. What a shame always enjoyed his post and his humour another great poster lost

Yes, he sent me a PM to apologise for dropping out of the prediction league as he was fed up with all the recent sniping and moaning on here.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 13, 2015, 8:33am; Reply: 3
Another one who could willingly give it out but clearly could not take it, called people cocks then barked out when he got it back

These people leaving the fishy seriously need to lighten up.
Posted by: GiveUsAG, January 13, 2015, 3:20pm; Reply: 4
The fishy definitely ain't as good as it use to be. I liked the humour of many who use to post, 'My Dog's Thought's' being one of them. There were some good characters on here.

But now, it seems hostile and depressing (like Blundell park these days). I stopped posting, but come on here to be nosey now and again. I'm only posting now to share my opinion.  :o
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 13, 2015, 3:47pm; Reply: 5
MDT is one of my favourite posters, I think the neg rep thing peeved him off, probably because they couldn't get the picture out of their heads of him licking his balls  ;)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 13, 2015, 4:00pm; Reply: 6
Go chew on a bone for a while MDT, then come back. The fishy is losing too many characters.
Posted by: jock dock tower, January 13, 2015, 4:27pm; Reply: 7
He'll be back once he's found out that licking yer own baws all day long ain't all it's cracked up to be!

Also liked his posts, a wee bit of surrealism goes a long, long, way.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, January 13, 2015, 4:36pm; Reply: 8
We need some thing to get excited about regarding our football club then people WILL return.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 13, 2015, 4:52pm; Reply: 9
I also like MDT posts although he deserted us on the word game  ;) He has a good sense of humour and will hopefully be back posting soon.

You have to take certain posts with a pinch of salt, I would imagine certain posters don't mean to be abusive and say things in the spare of the moment and later regret it, I know I have!  :o
Posted by: Rick12, January 13, 2015, 8:41pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Marinerz93
MDT is one of my favourite posters, I think the neg rep thing peeved him off, probably because they couldn't get the picture out of their heads of him licking his balls  ;)
Agree shame he is gone

Posted by: gary_elton, January 13, 2015, 9:02pm; Reply: 11
Shame that MDT....  I presume you'll still be having the odd look on here... so all the best to you...
the fishy will miss you....
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 2:29am