Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Abdul19, January 8, 2015, 12:15am
Gateshead 0-0 Woking

Exciting stuff. But a good result for us, I suppose.
Posted by: Tommy, January 8, 2015, 12:18am; Reply: 1
Saw a tweet earlier stating that Gateshead haven't won at home since 7th October
Posted by: BIGChris, January 8, 2015, 8:25am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Tommy
Saw a tweet earlier stating that Gateshead haven't won at home since 7th October

That can't be the case surely?  Gary Mills team play proper attacking football all the time don't they? He'd soon get us winning this league.

Gary Mills team must have outscored us 2;1 so far this season or is that too a fallacy?
Posted by: Garth, January 8, 2015, 9:13am; Reply: 3
Heavy cup defeat did them no favours I suppose, lets see what Saturday brings
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 8, 2015, 9:22am; Reply: 4
Quoted from BIGChris

That can't be the case surely?  Gary Mills team play proper attacking football all the time don't they? He'd soon get us winning this league.

Gary Mills team must have outscored us 2;1 so far this season or is that too a fallacy?

All correct LOL but I've yet to see a town team in NL play anything like that York team that got promoted
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 8, 2015, 9:33am; Reply: 5
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

All correct but I've yet to see a town team in NL play anything like that York team that got promoted

Were halfway to buying that team
Posted by: SamTheMariner, January 8, 2015, 9:33am; Reply: 6
They do have a terrible goal difference though. Haha
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 8, 2015, 9:36am; Reply: 7
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Were halfway to buying that team

And what's that tell you we now need the other half (thumbup2)
Posted by: BIGChris, January 8, 2015, 9:47am; Reply: 8
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

All correct LOL but I've yet to see a town team in NL play anything like that York team that got promoted

I saw a team win handsomely at home which followed on from a high scoring away win. On both occasions they played attacking high tempo football with great movement.

That York team finished 4th, 20 points behind the winners. Surely that wouldnt be good enough!
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 8, 2015, 10:11am; Reply: 9
Quoted from BIGChris

I saw a team win handsomely at home which followed on from a high scoring away win. On both occasions they played attacking high tempo football with great movement.

That York team finished 4th, 20 points behind the winners. Surely that wouldnt be good enough!

They got promoted so good enough (yes)
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 8:59pm