Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, January 1, 2015, 12:41pm
As a one off against Gateshead why don't the club try something different. Put the away fans in the corner and remove the gates separating the Lower Findus to the Osmond and Pontoon. Let people sit wherever they want (unless a seat says reserved ofcourse) Let the fans change end's at half time if they want to. Or let a small group of fans go In the Osmond and make some noise and let the top left Pontoon try compete or join in. What harm will it do? All other NON LEAGUE teams (bar a few) do this, why can't we?
When I used to go I'd have loved to have gone in the Osmond first half then switch over to the top left of the Pontoon second half to try help the ball in the right direction.

Serious question to the club, what health and safety hazard or excuse can be put against this? The away fans will have enough seats, we've put them in there before. If someone is going to say 'well the ground/stands will look empty because people will be more spread out'
So what? I'd rather us have an atmosphere and get behind the team 'spread out' then a poor atmosphere inside BP.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 1, 2015, 12:48pm; Reply: 1
Don't be silly. Are you not aware that we have fans that attack away fans for no valid reason?
Posted by: lukeo, January 1, 2015, 1:00pm; Reply: 2
There is something called a barrier. Lincoln share a stand. Also ban them. Simples.
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 3:22pm