Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, January 1, 2015, 8:49am
In light of an earlier post thought I'd go for it to lighten the mood a little. Be good to put reasons with your post.
This is intended as a bit of fun and not as a clarion call to spark an ABIV debate...
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, January 1, 2015, 8:52am; Reply: 1
BTW, I voted AB, not based on talent, but on the belief he'd get hammered by so many people as to further tarnish his fine reputation.
I would also have no problem with Evans, provided we remove all the brown paper envelopes from the BP stationary cupboard.
Posted by: 2578 (Guest), January 1, 2015, 9:12am; Reply: 2
Hurst when he gets the boot is always going to be remembered here as the nearly man, nearly won us a trophy nearly got us promoted, Buckley and Evans are proven in the real league.
Posted by: DocTower, January 1, 2015, 9:22am; Reply: 3
Neil Warnock .
Nigel Adkins .
Someone with authority , mature  . As it stands does it have to be an ex footballer . MacMemney wasn't Venger wasn't Russ Slade wasn't .
Posted by: oldun, January 1, 2015, 9:48am; Reply: 4
Pointless
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 1, 2015, 9:58am; Reply: 5
we could only dream to have someone like steve evans as manager that's why we have been down in the conference for a few years now, we haven't had the manager with the quality to take us up.

If he was in charge we would be up.

but not ever going to happen so pretty pointless tbh.
Posted by: fleabag1970, January 1, 2015, 10:07am; Reply: 6
Peter Beagrie .......................................................
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, January 1, 2015, 3:57pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from oldun
Pointless

Utterly, but that is the point if you get what I mean.
Posted by: Tinymariner, January 1, 2015, 5:47pm; Reply: 8
I'd take fatty Evans ahead of Hurst atm.  :(
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 1, 2015, 6:15pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Tinymariner
I'd take fatty Evans ahead of Hurst atm.  :(

Have I missed something within the blurr of prosecco/motorway services whisky/lobster pot punch that fatty Evans has left rovrum?????

Posted by: Meza, January 1, 2015, 6:22pm; Reply: 10
All i want is a manager that is not going to cover his players in cotton wool everytime they play bad i want someone with some gonads to atleast appease the fans and demand more at present its the opposite.  I think we will need to wait until the end of the season though then get GMills.
Posted by: Grimal, January 1, 2015, 6:37pm; Reply: 11
[quote=40]BTW, I voted AB, not based on talent, but on the belief he'd get hammered by so many people as to further tarnish his fine reputation.
I would also have no problem with Evans, provided we remove all the brown paper envelopes from the BP stationary cupboard.[/quote]

But it's the person that gave Steve Evans the envelopes to post that should be taking the wrap. Don't shoot the messenger.
I'd collect Steve on my pushbike and deliver him to every match personally, if he was our manager and I might add, would get him to every game on time to  ;).

Posted by: Grimal, January 1, 2015, 6:44pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Have I missed something within the blurr of prosecco/motorway services whisky/lobster pot punch that fatty Evans has left rovrum?????

If only !  it would be great to hear he had been seen dining in the Millfield . ;) We can only dream.

Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 2, 2015, 11:25am; Reply: 13
Quoted from Grimal

If only !  it would be great to hear he had been seen dining in the Millfield . ;) We can only dream.

Have you got shares there?? Lol ;)

Posted by: Paris Mariner, January 2, 2015, 11:30am; Reply: 14
Steve Evans because of the state he helped to leave Boston in.
Posted by: Grimal, January 2, 2015, 1:25pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Paris Mariner
Steve Evans because of the state he helped to leave Boston in.

It was not Steve Evans that left the club in that state, It was the board of directors they had at the time. All they wanted was to sell the ground and build a supermarket there, being a prime location in the centre of the town. They had no interest in Boston United as a football club.

Posted by: Grimal, January 2, 2015, 1:27pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Have you got shares there?? Lol ;)

No but wish I had, it would make a great site for a new supermarket.. ;)

Posted by: OneLove, January 2, 2015, 1:59pm; Reply: 17
geoff bartholemew
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 7:05am