Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Singing Fisherman, December 31, 2014, 9:36pm
I'm at work and wish I wasn't so thats why I'm having this rant after reading all the negative stuff on here tonight.If we win tomorrow I wonder what the reaction will be on here! Im guessing it will be like the macc game a few days ago fairly quite but people saying it was a good result and good performance etc. But if we lose I'm guessing like after the lincoln game it will be all doom and gloom and the managers head will be called for once again. Were 4th in the leauge we have a very good record against the top sides in this division. Which means we will have a very good chance of gaining promotion through the playoffs. I for one dont give a flying intercourse how we get promoted just as long as we do and if thats by the playoffs so be it. It makes me laugh how the reactions on here change so much after a game. We go from being a good side to garbage in days in some peoples minds. I've been to most games this season and yes its not always been pretty all the time but it's not been that bad either and we have put on some good performances and beat some decent sides. Think some people need to take a reality check and realise what division we are in and it aint a pretty one! I know I'm going to get slated by the negative brigade but I dont give a intercourse! I'm a town fan and a positive one at that. I believe the way to help our team get promoted is to back them and get behind them as much as possible. Reading some of the negative shite on here boils my urine but it will always be the same because most football fans are fickle and always will be. Some people just remember the bad games but forget the good ones. I for one this season remember Gateshead away,Alfreton home,Welling home,Chester home, Wrexham away, Torquay Away, Dartford home, Halifax home and away, Woking home, Forest green home and Macc away all being decent performances in there own way. Yes it would be nice if we could put on perfect performances every game but in the real world that doesnt happen in most leagues. There have been far more worse town teams and managers at Blundell park then we have now that is for sure. We have a very good team for this league and with our backing I'm sure we can get promoted this season. Come on town. UTM. Rant over. I'ts good to have one every now and again!  :P
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 31, 2014, 9:39pm; Reply: 1
Your breaks must be longer than what i get  ;D
Posted by: TAGG, December 31, 2014, 9:39pm; Reply: 2
Have a good night at work :-)
Posted by: The Singing Fisherman, December 31, 2014, 9:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from promotion plaice
Your breaks must be longer than what i get  ;D

It's nye nowt's happening. I'm basically stuck in front of a computer screen all night its a constant break. Just a shame I'm here tonight of all nights.
Posted by: The Singing Fisherman, December 31, 2014, 9:44pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from TAGG
Have a good night at work :-)

Cheers Tagg  ;)
Posted by: samg, December 31, 2014, 9:44pm; Reply: 5
I'm at work and wish I wasn't so thats why I'm having this rant after reading all the negative stuff on here tonight.If we win tomorrow I wonder what the reaction will be on here! Im guessing it will be like the macc game a few days ago fairly quite but people saying it was a good result and good performance etc. But if we lose I'm guessing like after the lincoln game it will be all doom and gloom and the managers head will be called for once again. Were 4th in the leauge we have a very good record against the top sides in this division. Which means we will have a very good chance of gaining promotion through the playoffs. I for one dont give a flying intercourse how we get promoted just as long as we do and if thats by the playoffs so be it. It makes me laugh how the reactions on here change so much after a game. We go from being a good side to garbage in days in some peoples minds. I've been to most games this season and yes its not always been pretty all the time but it's not been that bad either and we have put on some good performances and beat some decent sides. Think some people need to take a reality check and realise what division we are in and it aint a pretty one! I know I'm going to get slated by the negative brigade but I dont give a intercourse! I'm a town fan and a positive one at that. I believe the way to help our team get promoted is to back them and get behind them as much as possible. Reading some of the negative shite on here boils my urine but it will always be the same because most football fans are fickle and always will be. Some people just remember the bad games but forget the good ones. I for one this season remember Gateshead away,Alfreton home,Welling home,Chester home, Wrexham away, Torquay Away, Dartford home, Halifax home and away, Woking home, Forest green home and Macc away all being decent performances in there own way. Yes it would be nice if we could put on perfect performances every game but in the real world that doesnt happen in most leagues. There have been far more worse town teams and managers at Blundell park then we have now that is for sure. We have a very good team for this league and with our backing I'm sure we can get promoted this season. Come on town. UTM. Rant over. I'ts good to have one every now and again!  :P

Good post - I'll echo that!
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 31, 2014, 9:47pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from samg

Good post - I'll echo that!

And me.

Posted by: ginnywings, January 1, 2015, 5:50am; Reply: 7
Couldn't read it.

Have some commas and full stops, gratis.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................................................
Posted by: DocTower, January 1, 2015, 9:33am; Reply: 8
All about opinions .

I for one expect better than what I'm recieving  .
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 2:21pm