Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Sir Matt Tease, December 28, 2014, 4:51pm
It has just dawned on me that the ideal way to get us promoted is this...........

1/ Paul Hurst to only take charge of away games where we need to pick up uninspiring 1-0 wins or bore draws.

2/ A 2nd manager for home games who is able to inspire the players to act like they actually give a f**k and are able to perform in front of a big crowd and get results against s**t opposition like LIncoln !!!!!!!

Simple's..........................No need to thank me.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, December 28, 2014, 4:53pm; Reply: 1
We sacked the home manager
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 28, 2014, 5:18pm; Reply: 2
Solution is roll the dice like Luton did
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 28, 2014, 6:45pm; Reply: 3
[quote=78048]It has just dawned on me that the ideal way to get us promoted is this...........

1/ Paul Hurst to only take charge of away games where we need to pick up uninspiring 1-0 wins or bore draws.

2/ A 2nd manager for home games who is able to inspire the players to act like they actually give a f**k and are able to perform in front of a big crowd and get results against s**t opposition like LIncoln !!!!!!!

Simple's..........................No need to thank me.[/quote

Could not agree more Mr uninspiring at home

Posted by: Freemoash88, December 28, 2014, 6:55pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
We sacked the home manager

This ^^^^
Posted by: GrimRob, December 28, 2014, 6:56pm; Reply: 5
The best way to get promoted is to keep finishing in the top 5. Sooner or later you are bound to go up.
Posted by: mariner91, December 28, 2014, 7:01pm; Reply: 6
I'm sure many will disagree but as a player there has to be a certain amount of responsibility. If you cannot motivate yourself to play in front of 6500 homes fans (bloody loads at this level) in a local derby then you need to start searching for a new job.
Posted by: DocTower, December 28, 2014, 7:04pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from GrimRob
The best way to get promoted is to keep finishing in the top 5. Sooner or later you are bound to go up.

How long do you have to wait though ?

Games like today are destroying even to die hards .
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 28, 2014, 7:13pm; Reply: 8
Just listened to our leader and it makes you wonder if he was actually watching the same game we had one tactic pump it up to the shop or pitman and nothing else Lincoln out fought us where stronger quicker and out passed us totally unacceptable Mr hurst I am sick and tired of your defensive boring football Blundell park should be a place teams fear to come to
Posted by: Grimal, December 28, 2014, 9:31pm; Reply: 9
I've just been taking a look at results in the last couple of games in our league and what surprises me is the amount of away wins compared to home wins and draws.

Boxing day  - 7 away wins,    2 home wins   3 draws.
today           - 6 away wins    1 home win    2 draws..

I havn't checked further back results but just shows that many of the other teams as well as ourselves fair better away from home..

What a hive of useless information.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, December 28, 2014, 11:26pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from GrimRob

Where is FFS when you need him ?
Posted by: denni266, December 29, 2014, 12:32am; Reply: 11
Quoted from GrimRob

what planet do you live on.. sorry rob but that is just the sort of view that gets us nowhere, , and sooner rather than later the budget will be so small we will be looking at relagation again as we wont be able to compete even at this level
Posted by: TAGG, December 29, 2014, 12:35am; Reply: 12
The solution has been and gone.
The manager should have gone LAST Xmas.
Posted by: LH, December 29, 2014, 12:37am; Reply: 13
How many times in a row did Lincoln make the League Two play offs Rob? Did it work?
Posted by: TAGG, December 29, 2014, 1:01am; Reply: 14
Quoted from GrimRob

;D  ;D  ;D
Posted by: GrimRob, December 29, 2014, 8:22am; Reply: 15
Quoted from denni266

what planet do you live on.. sorry rob but that is just the sort of view that gets us nowhere, , and sooner rather than later the budget will be so small we will be looking at relagation again as we wont be able to compete even at this level

I live in the real world unlike some on here who demand nothing less than world domination on a shoestring budget
Posted by: ackomariner, December 29, 2014, 10:44am; Reply: 16
Quoted from GrimRob

I live in the real world unlike some on here who demand nothing less than world domination on a shoestring budget

You need to give your head a wobble
Posted by: blasty, December 29, 2014, 3:06pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from GrimRob

Any context to that comment Rob? I imagine when put into context when comparing like for like budgets in our division, thats a rather nonsensical comment (shoestring budget)

Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 7:02pm