Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Meza, December 26, 2014, 5:44pm
Well not that its any great surprise but i can see several players going out on loan and maybe 1 coming in.

Out
Hannah > Alfreton months loan
McLaughlin > Altrincham months loan

In
Midfielder from lge 2
Parslow extended until EOS
Posted by: AdamHaddock, December 26, 2014, 5:46pm; Reply: 1
In:

Parslow permanent
Young striker from Rotherham or one of the Sheffield clubs

Out:

No one
Posted by: moosey_club, December 26, 2014, 7:05pm; Reply: 2
Hannah has stated he wants to stay and fight for his place, why would we let our only striking cover option out on loan?
I really couldnt see JF sanctioning bringing in a striking loan when in the last month Hurst has brought in two attacking options but wont even put them on the bench.

I really wouldnt be suprised to see another flexible defensive cover player in and maybe Bignot out, aside from that i dont think anything else.
Posted by: chaos33, December 26, 2014, 10:23pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Meza
Well not that its any great surprise but i can see several players going out on loan and maybe 1 coming in.

Out
Hannah > Alfreton months loan
McLaughlin > Altrincham months loan

In
Midfielder from lge 2
Parslow extended until EOS

Where did you get the Paddy to Alrincham idea from?
Posted by: Meza, December 26, 2014, 10:35pm; Reply: 4
Just a pointless prediction Chaos lol i do think a couple will leave maybe not Hannah if he has declared he wants to stay and fight for his place could be paddy and bignot.  
Posted by: arryarryarry, December 26, 2014, 10:43pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from AdamHaddock
In:

Parslow permanent
Young striker from Rotherham or one of the Sheffield clubs

Out:

No one

He's a make do player for me, sometimes his passing is crap as it was today at times.

Two wingers for me plus a forward.

Posted by: Madeleymariner, December 27, 2014, 11:44am; Reply: 6
No one that we have even heard of (no higher than ave league 2 level) in, and no one other than 1st year pros out.
Posted by: oldun, December 27, 2014, 12:41pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from arryarryarry

He's a make do player for me, sometimes his passing is crap as it was today at times.

Two wingers for me plus a forward.

Agree about Parslow, useful stop gap but there must be better out there in the long run. PH likes him so he may well get a loan extension to the end of the season.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 27, 2014, 12:42pm; Reply: 8
I'll be surprised if the non league Phil Neville doesn't sign til the end of the season. What else, won't even attempt a guess.
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 5:16am