Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: friskneymariner, December 24, 2014, 1:56pm
See Moyse is hoping for a gate of 3,000 at home to Alfreton on Boxing Day they would have got over 5,000 if they had played us.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 24, 2014, 1:58pm; Reply: 1
But they've already had 5k by playing us (and with a smaller police bill I assume?)
Posted by: maxfox44, December 24, 2014, 2:24pm; Reply: 2
I can't see nearly 3K (g)imps turning out on boxing day though.  All-fret-town won't bring many.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), December 25, 2014, 9:58am; Reply: 3
They're a much smaller club than we are, credit to the fans that do turn up instead of watching Stelling and co.
Posted by: Helgy, December 26, 2014, 11:06am; Reply: 4
Quoted from 75
They're a much smaller club than we are, credit to the fans that do turn up instead of watching Stelling and co.

Your average attendance is 800 higher than ours, so not really a much bigger club.
If you were to compare yourselves to say Nuneaton then I'd say you were much bigger club than them.

Today it's the 4th time we have played them this season great.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, December 26, 2014, 11:15am; Reply: 5
Helgy but your average was boosted by our gate....
Posted by: moosey_club, December 26, 2014, 11:37am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Helgy

Your average attendance is 800 higher than ours, so not really a much bigger club.
If you were to compare yourselves to say Nuneaton then I'd say you were much bigger club than them.

Today it's the 4th time we have played them this season great.

On numbers alone you are not far off, i think some people at BP still believe we average 5000 at home when in reality we just scrape above 3000, a large part of that is down to away numbers as well, dont know about you but we regulary see less than 50 in the away end which doesnt help.

However historically we are a bigger club having played at higher levels for sustained periods...but look at the league tables today however and that history doesnt actually count for much does it? About a dozen places in a tinpot league   :B
Posted by: Helgy, December 26, 2014, 12:20pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from moosey_club

On numbers alone you are not far off, i think some people at BP still believe we average 5000 at home when in reality we just scrape above 3000, a large part of that is down to away numbers as well, dont know about you but we regulary see less than 50 in the away end which doesnt help.

However historically we are a bigger club having played at higher levels for sustained periods...but look at the league tables today however and that history doesnt actually count for much does it? About a dozen places in a tinpot league   :B

Can agree with all of that, yes we on a regular basis get below 50 away fans Nuneaton brought 26 and Alfreton 28 in the last two home games.
Apart from your fixture with us Bristol Roves & Wrexham brought 200 odd every game has been below 50.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), December 26, 2014, 12:39pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Helgy

Can agree with all of that, yes we on a regular basis get below 50 away fans Nuneaton brought 26 and Alfreton 28 in the last two home games.
Apart from your fixture with us Bristol Roves & Wrexham brought 200 odd every game has been below 50.

How many Imps do you reckon will travel to BP if you win today?
Posted by: Garth, December 26, 2014, 12:56pm; Reply: 9
Fifty one
Posted by: Helgy, December 26, 2014, 1:22pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from 1739

How many Imps do you reckon will travel to BP if you win today?

Judging by coaches going think about 800.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 9:05am