Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, December 10, 2014, 9:05am
Finally mariners player is being dragged in to this decade. An app for Android (already) and Iphones / ipads(coming soon).

http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/mariners-player-on-your-mobile-2124509.aspx
Posted by: Chrisblor, December 10, 2014, 11:23am; Reply: 1
The picture on the OS is very misleading since it suggests you'll be able to watch highlights in full screen at high quality. In reality, the video quality is still very poor and you can't even view them full screen since the app insists on displaying an intrusive bar across the top of your screen.

In typical OS fashion they've managed to get the name of the app wrong as well - it's called 'FLi Player', not 'Tribe Hive' like they suggest.

Finally being able to view Mariners Player content on mobile devices is a start I guess, even if it is late coming.
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, December 10, 2014, 11:55am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Chrisblor
The picture on the OS is very misleading since it suggests you'll be able to watch highlights in full screen at high quality. In reality, the video quality is still very poor and you can't even view them full screen since the app insists on displaying an intrusive bar across the top of your screen.

In typical OS fashion they've managed to get the name of the app wrong as well - it's called 'FLi Player', not 'Tribe Hive' like they suggest.

Finally being able to view Mariners Player content on mobile devices is a start I guess, even if it is late coming.

The player is done by Tribe Hive so they are part right

Posted by: BPMariner, December 10, 2014, 11:11pm; Reply: 3
Speaking of Mariners Player, it's nice to see Kev Moore on there right now. Loved him as a player. And what a character Batchy was :)
Posted by: livosnose, December 11, 2014, 6:38am; Reply: 4
Quoted from psgmariner
Finally mariners player is being dragged in to this decade. An app for Android (already) and Iphones / ipads(coming soon).

http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/mariners-player-on-your-mobile-2124509.aspx

Great you can use my password like everyone else  :-/
Posted by: psgmariner, December 11, 2014, 6:40am; Reply: 5
Quoted from livosnose

Great you can use my password like everyone else  :-/

;D

Might put mariners player on my list for Santa if it will work on iPad.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 12:37pm