Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, November 30, 2014, 1:20pm
We are 8 points behind barnet who are top . There are only 11 points between us and Chester in 16th place . If all the Teams play their games in hand then the margin between us and Chester would be 8 ?

My point is this is a Bloody tight league where the margins between winning and losing are small . An away point is never a bad one unless you fail to take the 3 points at home . I'm a little confused why PH reverted to 442 away from home when 433 and a 1-0 at Telford would have been a good result .

Oh well UTM onwards we go....................... :o
Posted by: oldun, November 30, 2014, 1:33pm; Reply: 1
The guy just can't win with some fans. For weeks people have been asking for 2 up top. PH does that against Woking, we win 3-1. He plays the same team against Telford to go out and get the win. Few would argue with that decision. It did not work because the players, yes the players,  did not take their chances and we got done by a strike from distance out of the blue which I understand our goal keeper might have done better with. How is all that PH's fault?
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 30, 2014, 2:17pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from fleabag1970
We are 8 points behind barnet who are top . There are only 11 points between us and Chester in 16th place . If all the Teams play their games in hand then the margin between us and Chester would be 8 ?

My point is this is a Bloody tight league where the margins between winning and losing are small . An away point is never a bad one unless you fail to take the 3 points at home . I'm a little confused why PH reverted to 442 away from home when 433 and a 1-0 at Telford would have been a good result .

Oh well UTM onwards we go....................... :o

Having seen just about every game this season, I don't think we actually play 4-3-3 more like 4-5-1 and as for yesterday it wouldn't have made much difference as our worst three players were LJL, Mackreth and Arnold who would have been your likely front 3.

Posted by: BIGChris, November 30, 2014, 2:29pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from arryarryarry

Having seen just about every game this season, I don't think we actually play 4-3-3 more like 4-5-1 and as for yesterday it wouldn't have made much difference as our worst three players were LJL, Mackreth and Arnold who would have been your likely front 3.

I wouldnt have put LJL or Arnold in our 3 worst players yesterday and Telford boss seemed to think our front two were the best they had faced all season. Opinions opinions
Posted by: denni266, November 30, 2014, 4:09pm; Reply: 4
As most will know , i am not a fan of hurst, but i like to think  i am fair.. I think he got it right yesterday tbh.. it was the players that had good chances that cost us not mr hurst. it was a bad day at the office up front , but i am not going to call the players as they would usually put them chances away. Just put it down to a vey costly day at the office
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 9:31am