Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, November 30, 2014, 9:32am
http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Smoke-bombs-pitch-Grimsby-Town-escape-FA/story-24877773-detail/story.html

Basically, Town escape punishment, but photographic evidence of the people involved in the throwing of the bombs will mean arrests and life time bans
Posted by: ska face, November 30, 2014, 10:44am; Reply: 1
Told you.
Posted by: brigg_mariner, November 30, 2014, 10:47am; Reply: 2
Never thought we would get anything more than that.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), November 30, 2014, 11:57am; Reply: 3
No more then or we will be in trouble. If we lost points over the illegitimate things I would not be responsible for my actions when I grab the burberry clad dickheads in the stands.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 30, 2014, 2:25pm; Reply: 4
After yesterday bet they will now.
Posted by: BIGChris, November 30, 2014, 2:30pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
After yesterday bet they will now.

i thought the flare/smoke bomb yesterday was thrown from the home areas?
Posted by: WappingMariner, November 30, 2014, 2:53pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from BIGChris

i thought the flare/smoke bomb yesterday was thrown from the home areas?

It was - immediately after they took the lead.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, November 30, 2014, 3:15pm; Reply: 7
If you're going to throw an incendiary device onto the pitch it should at least be a fooking kick as.s firework , not a poxy boring smoke bomb ffs
Posted by: rancido, December 1, 2014, 1:39pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
If you're going to throw an incendiary device onto the pitch it should at least be a fooking kick as.s firework , not a poxy boring smoke bomb ffs

Shouldn't that read " If you throw an incendiary device onto the pitch then you should have your behind kicked by all the other supporters there!"
Posted by: MarinerWY, December 1, 2014, 4:13pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from rancido

Shouldn't that read " If you throw an incendiary device onto the pitch then you should have your behind kicked by all the other supporters there!"

Shouldn´t that read " If you throw an incendiary device onto the pitch then you should have your bottom kicked by all the other supporters there!"

We're not in America you know   :P Aside from that I completely agree!
Posted by: rancido, December 1, 2014, 7:50pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from MarinerWY

Shouldn´t that read " If you throw an incendiary device onto the pitch then you should have your bottom kicked by all the other supporters there!"

We're not in America you know   :P Aside from that I completely agree!

I originally said " A*S " but it was censored to read behind as yours has been censored as well.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 5:58pm