Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OneLove, November 29, 2014, 4:57pm
Yet again a game we should of be taking 3 points and failed. How are we 2nd???

Still stick by my words that hurst is not the man for this job, clatty wins and carnt bury teams.
Posted by: DocTower, November 29, 2014, 5:02pm; Reply: 1
Can't disagree with you at all .
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 29, 2014, 5:02pm; Reply: 2
Telford are a good side.
Telford are in a false position.
Telford played above themselves.
Telford saw this as their cup final.
Telford .............. :-/
Posted by: OneLove, November 29, 2014, 5:05pm; Reply: 3
in his post interview against woking "we didn't need the three points" what manager says that? He really winds me up, we shouldn't be 2nd at all, if the right man was in we would be flipping flying, the teams possibly the best in this league and he carnt work it to be the best.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 29, 2014, 5:29pm; Reply: 4
When the other teams catch us up in the next 2 weeks on games played,

We will be 5th or 6th.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, November 29, 2014, 5:35pm; Reply: 5
I do find it very bizarre that a manager would say we didn't need the 3 points especially when we are taking a team directly below us who would have over taken us if they got the 3 points.
Posted by: OneLove, November 29, 2014, 6:00pm; Reply: 6
he did mate, its on mariners player the interview. He's deluded, wants us to win the fa trophy this season which by rights screwed us up two year ago. Learn of mistakes but he doesn't.
Posted by: Vance Warner, November 29, 2014, 6:31pm; Reply: 7
Another valuable thread down the drain
Posted by: OneLove, November 30, 2014, 9:49am; Reply: 8
Whats more important a thread down the drain or losing out too 3 guaranteed points against BOTTOM of the league Telford?
Posted by: Doubled, November 30, 2014, 10:31am; Reply: 9
Can all these sort of threads be merged ?
Posted by: BIGChris, November 30, 2014, 10:39am; Reply: 10
Quoted from OneLove
Whats more important a thread down the drain or losing out too 3 guaranteed points against BOTTOM of the league Telford?

I was as dissapointed as anyone leaving the ground yesterday but 3 points is never guaranteed at any level of football. That is why the game is followed by so many, why message boards exist, the game isn't and never will be predictable.
Chelsea were nailed on to win yesterday but held on for an away point. Prior to Friday Bristol City had failed to score in the last 2 games and gained no points.

It will be a roller coaster between now and the seasons end. We DO have a good chance of making the play offs and a lesser one of winning automatic. One defeat in 10 with 7 wins would suggest we are still very much in the mix even if some think we were lucky to win them ( I can't think of any game we have been more lucky than when we were unlucky earlier in the season). Luck means buggerall, results matter and over the last 10 games we are getting them.
UTM
Posted by: Vance Warner, November 30, 2014, 10:40am; Reply: 11
Quoted from OneLove

How have we lost 3 points for a start? Would we have got 4 for winning? How are these points guaranteed?

Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 30, 2014, 12:06pm; Reply: 12
i can disagree.

its 2 points down the drain
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 4:25pm