Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, November 24, 2014, 6:31pm
To say paul has " ruined" any player is absurd. Maybe just maybe, the player has deteriorated over time, or maybe they just arent good enough anyway?
Posted by: lowerfindus, November 24, 2014, 6:32pm; Reply: 1
It's no surprise mostly attacking players have suffered under the little tedious Yorkie.

If you gave him Ronaldo, Messi and Costa to add to the squad he'd still play LJL and sub Ronaldo after 60minutes to sit on a one nil at home to Telford.

#hurstball.  ??)
Posted by: DocTower, November 24, 2014, 6:35pm; Reply: 2
Very controversial , agree with the ruined list , the improved list , Clay too early to put on the list , injury and now bit parts could put him on the ruined side . The other 3 have reached their level of competence under this  regime , my opinion , however better coaching could improve a couple of them to lower league .
Rough diamonds and the ability of managing raw talent is an art in itself  that we don't possess .
Posted by: mariner tommy, November 24, 2014, 7:33pm; Reply: 3
This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have had the misfortune to read.
Absolutely silly.

UTM
Posted by: mariner tommy, November 24, 2014, 7:47pm; Reply: 4
You don't have to apologise, It's entirely your choice to write what you want. It is a free and democratic society we live in.
It is only my opinion.

UTM
Posted by: Abdul19, November 24, 2014, 8:29pm; Reply: 5
Hurst was part of the one management team ever to offer Southwell a professional contract, so I'm not sure he 'ruined' him (or anyone else)
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 2:35am