Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 24, 2014, 9:30am
i expect woking to try and play.

McKeown
Magnay   Toto   Pearson  Thomas
       Clay   Disley  Pell
            Arnold   Neilson
                 Shop
Posted by: maxfox44, November 24, 2014, 10:23am; Reply: 1
Sorry but the only position Pell should be playing is up and down Meggie's beach.  EEE-OORRR!
Posted by: JMT, November 24, 2014, 12:52pm; Reply: 2
Macca

Magnay
Toto
Pearson
Aswad

Brown
Clay
Paddy

Neilson

JPP
LJL
Posted by: pizzzza, November 24, 2014, 1:00pm; Reply: 3
Toto didn’t look at the races on Saturday so why not give Magnay a go in his preferred position tomorrow, he deserves it after his form this season. Two up top as well when we are at home please PH.

McKeown
Parslow Magnay Pearson Thomas
     Arnold Clay Brown Neilson
                JPP LJL
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 24, 2014, 1:54pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from pizzzza
Toto didn’t look at the races on Saturday so why not give Magnay a go in his preferred position tomorrow, he deserves it after his form this season. Two up top as well when we are at home please PH.

McKeown
                JPP LJL

Is CB really his preferred position ?

not being sarcastic, im just not aware.

i think its time to bring back paddy, although he not great off the ball, with the ball he is alot better than what others have been offering
Posted by: oldun, November 24, 2014, 1:59pm; Reply: 5
I just want to see Craig Clay in our midfield from the off, in place of Pell.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 24, 2014, 2:01pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from pizzzza

McKeown
                JPP LJL

I like the look of that,

Toto seemed half asleep on Saturday.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 24, 2014, 2:01pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from JMT
Macca

Magnay
Toto
Pearson
Aswad

Brown
Clay
Paddy

Neilson

JPP
LJL

Paddy can't even get a seat on the bench at present because we seem duty-bound to play the loanees,
Posted by: Grimal, November 24, 2014, 2:04pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from pizzzza

McKeown
                JPP LJL

I would go with most of that, except I would have Paddy in for Thomas at left back.
Posted by: oldun, November 24, 2014, 2:05pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Paddy can't even get a seat on the bench at present because we seem duty-bound to play the loanees,

No place for Arnold? I might even prefer him to Neilson, who, for all his occasional mazy runs which get him noticed, there is rarely an end product.
Posted by: Abdul19, November 24, 2014, 2:42pm; Reply: 10
If we play a midfield 3 including both Parslow and Pell I might cry.
Posted by: Garth, November 24, 2014, 3:04pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Abdul19

However mad at us he is with some of our moaning, he would`nt would he,    no he`s not that vindictive surely (blink2)
Posted by: Garth, November 24, 2014, 3:07pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
i expect woking to try and play.

McKeown
Magnay   Toto   Pearson  Thomas
       Clay   Disley Pell Brown
            Arnold   Neilson
                 Shop

Apart from changing Pell for Brown  that would do me
Posted by: pizzzza, November 24, 2014, 3:10pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Is CB really his preferred position ?

not being sarcastic, im just not aware.

Hmmm, can't remember where but I'm sure I read somewhere once upon a time that it is.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 24, 2014, 3:27pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from pizzzza

Hmmm, can't remember where but I'm sure I read somewhere once upon a time that it is.

if that is his best position then he must be unplayable !

i could go on and on and on about Magnay !!!

but to cut it short, he is a bloody good player, and a bloody good guy.
Posted by: oldun, November 24, 2014, 3:28pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Abdul19

Me too
Posted by: fiveallive, November 24, 2014, 3:37pm; Reply: 16
Mckeown

Magnay
Nsiala
Pearson
Thomas

Mackreth
Disley
Parslow
Paddy
Arnold

John-Lewis

Doig
Brown
Neilson
Pittman
Hannah

I have gone for this team Woking are a direct team like to play 2 up front Rendell and Sole have been good for them 4-5-1 or PH says is 4-3-3 Disley is needed for his height and Parslow extra defense in there with Paddy should be fresh and he's the player who's going to box to box i think he has the energy to get forward with pace of Arnold and Mackreth on the wings to link up with Lenny.

Does anybody else think Paddy has been harshly treated at town over the last 1 and half seasons constantly played out of position and one bad game and he's dropped for weeks he played a very good part in the wins over Gateshead and Alfreton.

We need to beat Woking the teams are snapping at the heels underneath us.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 24, 2014, 3:39pm; Reply: 17
would at least have Hamish Watson on the bench, see what the fuss is all about
Posted by: BIGChris, November 24, 2014, 3:48pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from fiveallive

Woking are a direct team .

I think you may be in for a surprise then ;)
Posted by: Sir Matt Tease, November 24, 2014, 6:28pm; Reply: 19
                                                                  McKeown
                       Magnay       Toto                    Doig                    Pearson   Thomas
                                                       Parslow          Brown
                                                                  Disley
                                                                  Clay

LJL

A team full of attacking intent !!!!!!!! (NOT) !!!!!!!       That should scare Woking, Try and break that lot down !
Posted by: lowerfindus, November 24, 2014, 6:41pm; Reply: 20
McKeown
Magnay
Toto
Pearson
Thomas

Nielsen
Brown
Clay

Arnold
Pittman
LJL

But, unlike our recent attempts the front three to play as a three not dropping to protect the full backs leaving LJL as the only player to chat the Woking back four as we p!ss about with the ball at the back before losing possession.

Even push LJL wide regularly so we can hit a long diagonal pass (toto loves a hoof, why not try and use it occasionally).

Posted by: 4055 (Guest), November 25, 2014, 10:18am; Reply: 21
we must have a poor squad if the SHOP keeps getting into every ones side, im sorry but he is average at best . He may be our leading scorer (pens have helped) but how many does he miss per game???  How many points would we be better off and how much pressure would it take off the team if he could score the opportunities he gets.We can not rely on him so why play him, cut out hes a nice guy we need results!!!!! this is my opinion bring back young Oates(now on loan at Chester and scored sat).
Posted by: Hagrid, November 25, 2014, 11:07am; Reply: 22
Quoted from 4055
we must have a poor squad if the SHOP keeps getting into every ones side, im sorry but he is average at best . He may be our leading scorer (pens have helped) but how many does he miss per game???  How many points would we be better off and how much pressure would it take off the team if he could score the opportunities he gets.We can not rely on him so why play him, cut out hes a nice guy we need results!!!!! this is my opinion bring back young Oates(now on loan at Chester and scored sat).

:-/
Posted by: Garth, November 25, 2014, 11:22am; Reply: 23
Quoted from 4055

if you had a show of hands it would show that LJL would be on the team sheet by a margin of 80% plus IMO, however you are entitled to you opinion as am I, will Woking beat their attendance figure of 22 last time we played them, should be all of 30 seeing that they could go second
Posted by: moosey_club, November 25, 2014, 3:07pm; Reply: 24
Well....... Thomas is withdrawn from the team as he is ill according to Compass FM so i would expect to see Magnay at left back, Parslow right back, freeing Disley to come back in.
Posted by: brad_gtfc, November 25, 2014, 4:55pm; Reply: 25
My team tonight would be..

Macca

Parslow  Toto  Pearson  Magnay

Arnold   Clay   Brown    Nielson

LJL   Pittman

Subs: Paddy, Disley, McKreth, Hannah, Watson
Posted by: highcliff mariner, November 25, 2014, 5:22pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Grimal

I would go with most of that, except I would have Paddy in for Thomas at left back.

Paddy in at full back over Thomas , really ?
Posted by: MrsMariner, November 25, 2014, 5:34pm; Reply: 27
[quote=1227]Toto didn’t look at the races on Saturday so why not give Magnay a go in his preferred position tomorrow, he deserves it after his form this season. Two up top as well when we are at home please PH.

I agree with you about Toto, is this another case of fans comments effecting a players confidence. I heard Toto had replied to the fans comments that he was the worse player to pull on the black & white stripes, perhaps the pressure was on to prove he wasn't & it got to him.
We will never no but surely us as fans should be getting behind the players with our support, not constantly criticising.

Posted by: grimsby pete, November 25, 2014, 6:08pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from highcliff mariner

Paddy in at full back over Thomas , really ?

Thomas is ill but Hurst says he should be ok to play.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 25, 2014, 6:53pm; Reply: 29
Pell now recalled by Wimbledon....so a few changes this evening now anyway.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 25, 2014, 7:11pm; Reply: 30
Announced Team...

Mckeown  
Parslow   Pearson Toto  Magnay
Makreth   Brown   Disley    Arnold

Shop   Pittman
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 4:27am