Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Richard Cranium, November 18, 2014, 10:04pm
Wayne Rooney asking people to donate £5 to help combat the ebola virus, Will he be able to donate that amount from his earnings ?
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 18, 2014, 10:06pm; Reply: 1
I am sure Wayne will be very generous and double that amount. :)
Posted by: GrimRob, November 18, 2014, 10:19pm; Reply: 2
I wonder if he claims the gift aid on his tax return?
Posted by: Maringer, November 18, 2014, 10:29pm; Reply: 3
I realise that Ebola's the trendy disease of the moment and all that, but Malaria kills well over half a million people around the world every single year. Wouldn't it be better to spend the cash on combating that easily treatable and curable disease instead? Haemorragic fevers may be a bit more cool, but in terms of body count, they are at nothing like the same level.
Posted by: codcheeky, November 18, 2014, 10:47pm; Reply: 4
There are a lot of things you could have a go at Wayne Rooney for but giving his time and support to a charity appeal is surely not one of them
Posted by: gary_elton, November 19, 2014, 3:46am; Reply: 5
Give £ 5 for this load of over-hyped tripe...   ffs...Ebola... Isis... Muslim takeover of the UK ( and other countries )...
keep the people frightened... keep them all downtrodden and thinking about all the things which will detract their
minds from what's really happening...

how come for instance.. when Kuwait /Iraq was the height of international attention... Oil prices were zooming sky high...

now the Isis situation / Palestine Israel... Ukraine/Russia is happening... Oil prices
have plummeted .......   anyone  explain this to me ???

Fooked if I can understand it...... anyway... back to more important things... UTFM !!!!  :)
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, November 19, 2014, 5:48am; Reply: 6
Gary oil prices at minute are down to demand, currently OPEC produce more than required. Economies such as China  are not wanting as much as expected due to weaker growth.
Oil companies need it to be approx $100 per barrel to sustain growth for new oil fields. The low price is unfortunately temporary will probably start rising early Dec. yes I am a sad tw@t  ;)
Posted by: Maringer, November 19, 2014, 7:11am; Reply: 7
Not just OPEC. The Yanks have been extracting masses of shale oil and shale gas and the Canadians are producing no end of the stuff from their tar sands as well. Completely flipping the environment up, but there you go.

With the Chinese on the brink of severe economic problems, it wouldn't surprise me to see the oil prices stay lower for a while. Good for us, not so good for the environment.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, November 19, 2014, 7:26am; Reply: 8
Not good for me Maringer my shares are all in oil!! ;)
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 19, 2014, 8:01am; Reply: 9
I've been driving a petrol car for over thirty years and recently bought a diesel for the first time. I couldn't believe how much better fuel economy you get from a diesel.

I wouldn't touch petrol cars with a barge pole ( whose got a barge pole ) in the future.     8)
Posted by: mike_d, November 19, 2014, 8:17am; Reply: 10
Petrol economy will improve once they figure out the variable ignition using lasers problem ;)
Posted by: ivanosandwich, November 19, 2014, 8:50am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
Gary oil prices at minute are down to demand, currently OPEC produce more than required. Economies such as China  are not wanting as much as expected due to weaker growth.
Oil companies need it to be approx $100 per barrel to sustain growth for new oil fields. The low price is unfortunately temporary will probably start rising early Dec. yes I am a sad tw@t  ;)

Thank you JR
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, November 19, 2014, 9:28am; Reply: 12
Quoted from mike_d
Petrol economy will improve once they figure out the variable ignition using lasers problem ;)

everything is better with laz0rs
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, November 19, 2014, 12:22pm; Reply: 13
im told rooney basically kept a kids unit/ward going due to a huge donation at alder hey, i dont think the granny shagging scouse cuunt is all bad  8)
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 4:11am