Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, November 5, 2014, 8:29am
Disley in the Team , 433 , holding midfielder, two good attacking Midfielders , The best Defence in the League , The best Goalie in the League , A Striker in hot form who can also Despatch Penno's , The best player in the League ( Magnay) , The best Fans in the League , the best supported team in the league ............................................................ Manager of the Month  ............Now Is The Time to get down to BP and cheer this winning formular onto PROMOTION !!

And to all the Buckley / Macmenamy Brigade ............You are right , it wont be pretty  but who gives a @@@@, the pretty stuff can come when we are in league Two !!
Posted by: ivanosandwich, November 5, 2014, 8:43am; Reply: 1
Don't forget, we also have one of the best midfielders.......on the bench.
Posted by: fleabag1970, November 5, 2014, 9:51am; Reply: 2
Quoted from ivanosandwich

And what a Bench !! Quality not quantity all over the pitch ! Hurst and Co have done a Fantastic job getting in the right players this time
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 5, 2014, 9:56am; Reply: 3
Have we ever actually played 4-3-3 as these past few games it seems to be mainly 4-5-1 and that is what it sounded like last night and it was for much of the game last Saturday.
Posted by: fleabag1970, November 5, 2014, 10:13am; Reply: 4
Quoted from arryarryarry
Have we ever actually played 4-3-3 as these past few games it seems to be mainly 4-5-1 and that is what it sounded like last night and it was for much of the game last Saturday.

41221 i think it is but can become 433 or 451
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, November 5, 2014, 11:13am; Reply: 5
Quoted from ivanosandwich

Neilson is arguably one of the best midfielders in this league and hasnt even got off the bench the last two games!!

Posted by: forza ivano, November 5, 2014, 11:15am; Reply: 6
Quoted from fleabag1970

41221 i think it is but can become 433 or 451

Think it's more 2-1-2-1-2-1-1 isn't it? :-/
Posted by: Garth, November 5, 2014, 11:19am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mariner Timsky

Neilson is arguably one of the best midfielders in this league and hasnt even got off the bench the last two games!!

I think he may start Saturday along with Hannah and Pittman, giving LJL, Arnold and Mckreith bench rest
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, November 5, 2014, 11:20am; Reply: 8
Not bad replacements!!
Posted by: oldun, November 5, 2014, 12:46pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Garth

I think he may start Saturday along with Hannah and Pittman, giving LJL, Arnold and Mckreith bench rest

Not sure there will be that many changes but PH will have one eye on the Halifax game and of course Pell cannot play, so there will be a midfield change at least. Formation? Not sure, but happy to leave it to the boss.
Posted by: RichMariner, November 5, 2014, 1:48pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from arryarryarry

I find it hard to say it's 4-3-3 because that would suggest we have 3 strikers up top. JLJ yes, Arnold maybe, Mackreth no. Neilson gets goals from midfield but isn't a striker.

I'd describe it as 4-5-1 with versatile attacking players.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 12:02am