Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, November 3, 2014, 7:33pm
We have conceded only 14 league this season.  This is equal to Barnet, although they have played an extra game.  (The midfield much also take some credit here).

We have scored 32 goals, which is the second highest total.  Barnet have scored 43 goals from an extra game.  (Again, the midfield must take some credit).

Our goal difference puts us clearly in second place.

These encouraging stats can support further progress over the remainder of the season.  Including trying to overtake Barnet.  There is a long way to go.
Posted by: Tom13, November 3, 2014, 9:41pm; Reply: 1
How many clean sheets have we got? Must be near the top (if not top) of that table as well?
Posted by: Abdul19, November 3, 2014, 9:51pm; Reply: 2
9. Barnet have 10. I can't be arsed counting anyone else ;)
Posted by: GrimRob, November 4, 2014, 9:59am; Reply: 3
If you got 4 points for winning by 3 goals or more football would be a more exciting game IMHO
Posted by: 75 (Guest), November 4, 2014, 10:59am; Reply: 4
I am a big believer in goal difference and ours shows we are are a force to be reckoned with. Have we turned the corner? Experience suggests we wait and see before getting the champers out but I do trust this set of players, I believe they have more about them and if we have to take part in the play offs, unlike the last couple of seasons I think we'll have a very good chance.
Posted by: Tom13, November 4, 2014, 12:43pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Abdul19
9. Barnet have 10. I can't be arsed counting anyone else ;)

That's all I wanted to know  ::)
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 1:49am