Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 2, 2014, 6:45pm
Who is going ?

Me + 2
Posted by: BIGChris, November 2, 2014, 6:58pm; Reply: 1
Me + a Man City fan!

He was a former team mate, haven't seen him for 20 yrs but he lives relatively close to Braintree and he suggested meeting up.

I also have one other Town fan coming back to Gy in my car
Posted by: WappingMariner, November 2, 2014, 11:22pm; Reply: 2
Me plus one. Will be getting the train from Liverpool St about 6pm if any other London Mariners want to join us.
Posted by: LH, November 2, 2014, 11:28pm; Reply: 3
Possibly. See what time I finish.
Posted by: LookBackInAngers, November 2, 2014, 11:33pm; Reply: 4
Two from Grimsby and one from Bury St Edmunds.A goal at Braintree would be a first(how poor is that after three visits) a clean sheet with it and the trip becomes a good night out.A draw would not be a disaster but we should be capable of three points.Won't have such an easy ride as Dartford game but you can only beat whats in front of you.
Posted by: Richard Cranium, November 2, 2014, 11:57pm; Reply: 5
Me of course. Will meet you there young Pete
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 3, 2014, 6:38pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Richard Cranium
Me of course. Will meet you there young Pete

It will be good to see you again Dicky. :)
Posted by: WappingMariner, November 4, 2014, 9:06am; Reply: 7
I've just got to my desk and all I can think about is leaving at 4.30pm to go and watch Town. The last time I had this *positive* feeling was when I was getting the train from Paddington at lunchtime to Torquay the day before the game.

It looks as though my mate and I will be getting the 5.20pm train from Liverpool St, which gets to Braintree for 6.28pm. Anyone who can get away from work for the 5.20pm are invited to join us on the train. There will be cans and plenty of opportunities to annoy Essex commuters returning from a day's graft in the City.

Enjoy.

UTM.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 4, 2014, 9:55am; Reply: 8
If you did more work instead of emailing, you would get finished earlier ;)
Posted by: BIGChris, November 4, 2014, 4:38pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from WappingMariner
I've just got to my desk and all I can think about is leaving at 4.30pm to go and watch Town. The last time I had this *positive* feeling was when I was getting the train from Paddington at lunchtime to Torquay the day before the game.

It looks as though my mate and I will be getting the 5.20pm train from Liverpool St, which gets to Braintree for 6.28pm. Anyone who can get away from work for the 5.20pm are invited to join us on the train. There will be cans and plenty of opportunities to annoy Essex commuters returning from a day's graft in the City.

Enjoy.

UTM.

My son is getting that train
Posted by: forza ivano, November 4, 2014, 6:15pm; Reply: 10
Just about to leave hemel - its pouring :-/
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 3:32am