Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, November 1, 2014, 9:05pm
I bought a programme today to get my first lot of sticker, sad to say when i got home there was no stickers in it.  My mate went to buy some at 2 oclock and they had sold out. Great work town as usual.
Posted by: mariner chopper, November 1, 2014, 9:08pm; Reply: 1
Could've sworn the ones free with the programme were stapled in as if they were a page in the programme? Mine were in my £1 programme (Telegraph Chitty)
Posted by: pizzzza, November 2, 2014, 11:34am; Reply: 2
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
I bought a programme today to get my first lot of sticker, sad to say when i got home there was no stickers in it.  My mate went to buy some at 2 oclock and they had sold out. Great work town as usual.

If you bought a programme just for the stickers then surely you would check they were there before you left the ground. However I suspect this is bullshit though.
Posted by: mariner tommy, November 2, 2014, 11:57am; Reply: 3
They also announced during the match that they had found some more and were available after the game.
And surely you would have checked when you bought the programme if the stickers were in it, why wait until you got home ?

UTM
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), November 2, 2014, 12:06pm; Reply: 4
Don't feed the troll
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, November 2, 2014, 12:07pm; Reply: 5
Bloody hell give the club a break they are trying to engage with the fans and have come up with a good idea, bound to be slight issues.
Posted by: Grimal, November 2, 2014, 12:14pm; Reply: 6

I'm sure if you Email the Club and explain the stickers were missing they would either post them to you or let you pick them up on your next visit to BP.
Or is this just another cheap pop at the Club ?.

Posted by: mariner tommy, November 2, 2014, 12:27pm; Reply: 7

I am also assuming that neither you, or your mate, actually went to the game then ?
Posted by: Youngy, November 2, 2014, 3:08pm; Reply: 8

Complete rubbish because the shop were still selling packets at 2:30pm and IF (and that's a big IF) your programme didn't contain any stickers then that would be the fault of the printers and not the club. Simply tell them at the shop rather then whinge on here like it's the end of the world.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, November 2, 2014, 3:11pm; Reply: 9
They said they ran out of stock about 5 minutes before kick off, more in stock on Monday anyway.

They did find another batch and announced it on the tanoy as the match was played, could of got them after the game.
Posted by: Youngy, November 2, 2014, 3:15pm; Reply: 10
And your right Mr Reaper, it is GREAT WORK from the club because they've come up with something that has worked and is popular, hence why they've sold out.
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 7:11am