Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 1, 2014, 4:49pm
Couldn't make the match but it seems quite comprehensive for Town.
Can we all enjoy the result, the current run of good form, and the day in general without trying to score cheap points off each other.
Onwards and upwards

COME ON YOU MIGHTY MARINERS
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 1, 2014, 5:19pm; Reply: 1
So you're one of the those that wanted him sacked then?  ;)
Posted by: MyDogsThoughts, November 1, 2014, 5:23pm; Reply: 2
We won 3-0: the biggest margin of any team in our league, but it will not be enough for some on here. I am at one with the world though and will have a leasurely pint of ale now.
Posted by: denni266, November 1, 2014, 6:12pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
So you're one of the those that wanted him sacked then?  ;)

about  80% wanted him out at one point.  including me,  and am still out on him
Posted by: codcheeky, November 1, 2014, 6:17pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from denni266

where did you pull that figure from?
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 1, 2014, 6:26pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from codcheeky

where did you pull that figure from?

I think it was 80% out of 68 that voted.
Posted by: fleabag1970, November 1, 2014, 6:51pm; Reply: 6
PEACE < PEACE .............. you havin' a laugh?? It wouldnt have happened under lawrie mcmenemy he would have got them round the docks .................... Buckley would sort this mess out ............. CARR Out CARR Out ........New Ground ?? WTF they can't even fill the one the're in ...........LJL couldnt hit a barn door ..........433 will never work ...............IVANO IVANO ....................... Sack the Board .................. Did i miss anything ???? :o 8)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 1, 2014, 6:56pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from denni266

I can see why. Yes, he isn't the most charasmatic with the media, but neither was senior Buckley. I don't like being in this league either mate, but I am hoping shorty is the one to take us up
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 1, 2014, 9:09pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from fleabag1970
PEACE < PEACE .............. you havin' a laugh?? It wouldnt have happened under lawrie mcmenemy he would have got them round the docks .................... Buckley would sort this mess out ............. CARR Out CARR Out ........New Ground ?? WTF they can't even fill the one the're in ...........LJL couldnt hit a barn door ..........433 will never work ...............IVANO IVANO ....................... Sack the Board .................. Did i miss anything ???? :o 8)

Quite like that Fleabag  ;)

What a difference a month makes....can't say I was ready to ditch PH but was getting to the point where I thought he had to deliver and soon and thankfully of late that's what's happened

Peace out people!  :)
Posted by: wigworld, November 1, 2014, 9:21pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from fleabag1970

You forgot Peter Bore/Danny North/bring Connell back.

Posted by: acko338, November 2, 2014, 7:15pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from fleabag1970

I think you missed out - Mike Lyons is our hero !!!
Posted by: TonySmith, November 2, 2014, 8:48pm; Reply: 11
80% of 68 people who felt strongly enough to respond to an online poll is not exactly a scientific sampling of Town supporters.
Posted by: fleabag1970, November 2, 2014, 9:15pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from TonySmith
80% of 68 people who felt strongly enough to respond to an online poll is not exactly a scientific sampling of Town supporters.

No , it wouldnt be a very good protest march .................................................
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 2, 2014, 9:42pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from TonySmith

Agree

It's a bit like saying 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy  :P
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 11:21pm