Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, October 31, 2014, 4:19pm
New video posted a few minutes ago...

[youtube]Pz98TEUYcm0[/youtube]
Posted by: Paris Mariner, October 31, 2014, 6:12pm; Reply: 1
I like the effort our formerly inept marketing department are making of late. The new look programme, sticker album, these videos about following Town.

Well done and keep up the good work.
Posted by: MyDogsThoughts, October 31, 2014, 6:21pm; Reply: 2
Yeah, it's good, but couldn't they have filmed it when BP was fuller? It looks in places that we only have a 12th man in the stands!
Posted by: BPMariner, October 31, 2014, 8:31pm; Reply: 3
Looks like last season aswell?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, October 31, 2014, 8:43pm; Reply: 4
like it :)
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, October 31, 2014, 8:45pm; Reply: 5
Me,  Golly and my Grandson are in it!  Autographs .25p each (donation to trust). Fame at last......

Was this season as my Grandson (5) has only been to two games, his first last season was against a team playing in red (he does not like the reds). This season he wanted to know why we were not playing the reds again. Anyway Clay can be seen.
Posted by: psgmariner, October 31, 2014, 9:01pm; Reply: 6
Fantastic. Our club are brilliant at this sort of thing. Huge improvement in a short space of time.

Well done all.
Posted by: Les Brechin, October 31, 2014, 9:20pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Me,  Golly and my Grandson are in it!  Autographs .25p each (donation to trust). Fame at last......

Was this season as my Grandson (5) has only been to two games, his first last season was against a team playing in red (he does not like the reds). This season he wanted to know why we were not playing the reds again. Anyway Clay can be seen.

Had a similar thing with my best mates lad when he first started going a couple of seasons ago. The first 2 games he went to we were playing a team in red and in the 3rd game he wanted to know why we were playing the blues.

Also, his first ever game was the 6-0 home win over Bath City when the ref was a woman and wanted to know why the ref was a man in the 2nd game. They're bloody observant for such a young age. With living in York he doesn't get over to games with his Dad too often but since his first game he's been to about 20 games and only seen us lose once (apart from Wembley, but that was a draw really).

He's carried on this season too, only been to 2 games and they were the home wins over Alfreton and Chester.
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 11:35pm