Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: sutton mariner, October 25, 2014, 5:14pm
Well done town. Is that now 4 wins in a row? We all know 2 years ago this is exactly the sort of game we would have drew 0-0 / lost and after two impressive away wins we're on a bit of a roll.

Well done boys! + PH!
Posted by: fleabag1970, October 25, 2014, 5:26pm; Reply: 1
LJL  now looking good for 20 goals if he stays fit........... who would have thought it ehh?? 8)
Posted by: sutton mariner, October 25, 2014, 5:27pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from fleabag1970
LJL  now looking good for 20 goals if he stays fit........... who would have thought it ehh?? 8)

Agree, might be pushing it but I'd say he's been a bit of a revelation so far this season. Long may it continue sir lennel.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), October 25, 2014, 5:30pm; Reply: 3
Matched his total for last season and his total goals at Lincoln and Bury already. If he can double his goal scoring tally then it would be a very good record for a target man.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 25, 2014, 5:39pm; Reply: 4
Well done to all,

Especially Lenny and Paul who have both come into some stick earlier this season,

I raise my hand and I apologise. :B
Posted by: chicaneuk, October 25, 2014, 5:53pm; Reply: 5
I'm just happy that it must be giving some confidence to the manager and the team, and some hope for the fans who've had a rough couple of years. Lets hope we can keep this momentum going. UTM :)
Posted by: gtfc82, October 25, 2014, 6:09pm; Reply: 6
Good to see The Shop getting in goalscoring areas and taking some chances! I think he'll always miss a few chances! That's just how he is! He seems to finish better when he doesn't have time to overthink things!
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, October 25, 2014, 6:14pm; Reply: 7
well done town! here's to a scunny tie in the cup (wine)
Posted by: Garth, October 25, 2014, 6:16pm; Reply: 8
First half we seemed to be on top but coasting, second half we were more urgent in attack with Arnold and the shop threatening their goal constantly, well done team and management you can only beat whats in front of you and today that was`nt much
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, October 25, 2014, 6:18pm; Reply: 9
At least Lenny gets the chances to miss which is more than some of our other strikers do
Posted by: jimgtfc, October 25, 2014, 6:20pm; Reply: 10
Lennie seems to be getting the rub of the green at last. Last season he was getting an untimely bobble, or a great tackle or save or hitting the bar or something.  But today especially the ball just seemed to fall in his favour. Good on him.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, October 25, 2014, 6:24pm; Reply: 11
Just like Rob Jones first couple of seasons a bag of shoite most called for him to be replaced, went on to become one of the best backs we have ever had. :)
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 2:16am