Quoted from 120790
Lennell John Lewis will score 20+ goals this season

You heard it here first

If you had said that at the start of the season I would have said never,

Now I am not so sure,

He is proving a lot of us wrong at the moment,

Keep it up Lenny.
Posted by: Tommy, October 19, 2014, 10:56pm; Reply: 3
Hardly inconceivable whether you like him or not. He's well on his way to having 10 goals by xmas and if he's got 10 by then, of course is possible. Especially for someone who we know is going to play the majority of games.
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, October 19, 2014, 11:07pm; Reply: 4
Very possible.  He'll play most of the games and is also the penalty-taker.  A greater emphasis on crosses and playing the ball to feet up front will also help him get into more scoring opportunities than if he is just used as ballast up front.  PH seemed to hint at this in the post-Torquay interview too.  If he gets to 11 by Christmas, I'd fancy him to get to 20 by the end of the season.
Posted by: GrimRob, October 19, 2014, 11:11pm; Reply: 5
If we play 7 games in the FAT (some against utter dross teams possibly) plus possible replays I'd expect 30, never mind 20! Then there is the cup!
Posted by: Teestogreen, October 20, 2014, 1:32am; Reply: 6
LJL - 20 . Why not? Successful penalty taking is helping him to exercise being calm and magnify his confidence . He can do it. He needs Pitman back / Arnold playing to share the load and he'll profit.

As for Ross Hannah - he is our insurance for promotion this season.

Loads of goals for Town this season (as a team) - must be.

UTM
Posted by: northbankmariner, October 20, 2014, 1:36am; Reply: 7
It is not just the goals he scores, though I agree these are valuable to the team but his all round contribution is worth a lot more than 20 goals. No targets for him please just enjoy his current run of form and prey it continues. UTM.
Posted by: pizzzza, October 20, 2014, 6:55am; Reply: 8
Quoted from GrimRob
If we play 7 games in the FAT (some against utter dross teams possibly) plus possible replays I'd expect 30, never mind 20! Then there is the cup!

Let's not get carried away!
Posted by: Brisbane Mariner, October 20, 2014, 6:59am; Reply: 9
Hopefully the fact he has scored some decisive goals recently and a couple from open play, however fortunate the second one may be, should give him confidence.
keep it up LJL and Town we need this promotion form to continue UTM!! 8) 8)
Posted by: oldun, October 20, 2014, 9:00am; Reply: 10
What's going on? Am I missing something? It seems like only yesterday I felt the odd one out when most on here did not even want him in the team. Oh well that's fickle football fans for you, I am sure the knives will be out the next time he misses one.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, October 20, 2014, 9:12am; Reply: 11
Arnold & Neilson on the wings.

Pittman & The Shop up front.

looks very very dangerous
Posted by: 75 (Guest), October 20, 2014, 9:15am; Reply: 12
Quoted from GrimRob

Let's hope we only play one!
Posted by: tashee69, October 20, 2014, 10:01am; Reply: 13
I always stuck up for him when the ones around me was giving him stick. I always said he'd score as long as the chances weren't inside the 6 yard box.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 20, 2014, 10:22am; Reply: 14
Quoted from oldun
What's going on? Am I missing something? It seems like only yesterday I felt the odd one out when most on here did not even want him in the team. Oh well that's fickle football fans for you, I am sure the knives will be out the next time he misses one.

Its called football.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 20, 2014, 10:27am; Reply: 15
Quoted from tashee69
I always stuck up for him when the ones around me was giving him stick. I always said he'd score as long as the chances weren't inside the 6 yard box.

I among others always said he works very hard but was not a goal scorer ,

He is starting to prove us wrong,

AND

I am very pleased about it.(100)
Posted by: brad_gtfc, October 20, 2014, 12:21pm; Reply: 16
9 in 15 for him now, along with 3 assists. Fairly good going for the amount of stick he gets on here.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, October 20, 2014, 12:32pm; Reply: 17
9 in 15, is a top top record that is similar to Hearn & Connell's, he offers more to the game than them 2 aswell.

but he will still get stick
Posted by: Abdul19, October 20, 2014, 12:37pm; Reply: 18
9 in 15?

7 in 14 (which is still very good)
Posted by: mariner91, October 20, 2014, 12:58pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
9 in 15, is a top top record that is similar to Hearn & Connell's, he offers more to the game than them 2 aswell.

but he will still get stick

I'd take Hearn over LJL any day of the week. Not that I dislike the shop but Hearn was another league to him as a forward.
Posted by: GrimRob, October 20, 2014, 1:09pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from mariner91

I'd take Hearn over LJL any day of the week. Not that I dislike the shop but Hearn was another league to him as a forward.

How about this particular day of this particular week? He's inured.
Posted by: Garth, October 20, 2014, 1:14pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from oldun

Agree  ;D  LJL 20 would be hell of a number plate for him ;)
Posted by: rancido, October 20, 2014, 1:28pm; Reply: 22
It's funny how a lot of opposing fans praise him and wish he was in their team!
Posted by: BIGChris, October 20, 2014, 1:49pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from rancido

The Bristol Rovers fans I spoke to on the opening day were very impressed and the same at Wrexham.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, October 20, 2014, 2:26pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from rancido

Torquay fans doing that
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, October 20, 2014, 2:33pm; Reply: 25
The Aldershot commentators said he was the best and most effective player on the pitch before he was sent off
Posted by: ginnywings, October 20, 2014, 2:42pm; Reply: 26
All the praise for LJL comes from away matches.. He's not so effective in home games against packed defences. This is not a criticism but he's clearly not the fox in the box type player you need to turn half chances into goals. Away from home he seems to be near to unplayable at times and runs amok.

This is where Hannah should shine but he doesn't seem to be as deadly as he was for some reason. Hopefully Arnold and the returning Pittman will be the ones to unlock those stubborn defences at BP.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 20, 2014, 3:21pm; Reply: 27
If Lenny gets 20 goals I will run around the pontoon naked with a mariners kitchen hot dog shoved up my bottom !
Posted by: Hagrid, October 20, 2014, 3:26pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from jonnyboy82
If Lenny gets 20 goals I will run around the pontoon naked with a mariners kitchen hot dog shoved up my bottom !

you'll wanna get yourself tested after johnny! not even i dare touch towns hot dogs!  ;)
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 20, 2014, 3:44pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from Hagrid

you'll wanna get yourself tested after johnny! not even i dare touch towns hot dogs!  ;)

;D
Posted by: Chrisblor, October 20, 2014, 3:54pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Quoted for posterity.
Posted by: mariner91, October 20, 2014, 3:58pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Brave, he's nearly halfway there with more than half the season to go. And I reckon Pittman and Arnold being fit could cause him to score a few more!
Posted by: mimma, October 20, 2014, 4:01pm; Reply: 32
At least they're not hot enough to burn your bum!!
Posted by: Garth, October 20, 2014, 4:11pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from mimma
At least they're not hot enough to burn your bum!!

Now there is a man speaking from experience ;)
Posted by: BIGChris, October 20, 2014, 4:27pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from jonnyboy82

I think you should do something different to your normal activities should King Lenny net 20 goals!!
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 20, 2014, 4:34pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from BIGChris

I think you should do something different to your normal activities should King Lenny net 20 goals!!

Stop trying to shift the blame.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), October 26, 2014, 7:11am; Reply: 36
LJL will score 20+ goals this season.

Remember where you heard it
Posted by: highcliff mariner, October 26, 2014, 7:19am; Reply: 37
Quoted from tashee69

Err yesterdays brace were both inside the 6 yd box .
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, October 26, 2014, 7:59am; Reply: 38
Jonnyboy currently sh1tting himself as the Shop scores another 2 and getyourfactsright wondering how quick he can get a extra thick hotdogs ..... ;)
Posted by: DocTower, October 26, 2014, 8:19am; Reply: 39
Quoted from mariner91

Brave, he's nearly halfway there with more than half the season to go. And I reckon Pittman and Arnold being fit could cause him to score a few more!

There you have it , he like Ross needs to be fed the ball to score . Remove Arnold and Pittman and we go sterile .  Think we should sell Lenny for £250 K  while we can .
Posted by: Peeler_Crab, October 26, 2014, 9:33am; Reply: 40
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
Jonnyboy currently sh1tting himself as the Shop scores another 2 and getyourfactsright wondering how quick he can get a extra thick hotdogs ..... ;)

;D
Posted by: immariner, October 26, 2014, 9:45am; Reply: 41
Quoted from Chrisblor

Quoted for posterity.

Nice Latin-based word play! ;)
Posted by: Meza, October 26, 2014, 9:48am; Reply: 42
You can see whats going to happen.  LJL gets 20 gls and leaves at the end of the season due to the amount of stick he got (rightly or wrongly)
Posted by: mariner91, October 26, 2014, 10:15am; Reply: 43
Quoted from DocTower

There you have it , he like Ross needs to be fed the ball to score . Remove Arnold and Pittman and we go sterile .  Think we should sell Lenny for £250 K  while we can .

One word: pace.
Posted by: tashee69, October 26, 2014, 10:51am; Reply: 44
Quoted from highcliff mariner

Err yesterdays brace were both inside the 6 yd box .

That header was not in the six yard box !!
One out of nine in the six yard box does not make him tap in material.
Like I've stated I've taken a lot of abuse for sticking up for him (and I mean abuse)so now he appears to be in favour I'll be damned if I'm going to take stick off people implying I'm having a dig. If you look at the easy chances he's missed that all seem to come in the six yard box he'll have hit about 15.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 26, 2014, 11:13am; Reply: 45
Quoted from Fcukthescunts

[img]http://www.fallingdownthepub.co.uk/userfiles/image/peteshotdog.jpg[/img]
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, October 26, 2014, 12:26pm; Reply: 46
I'm pleased for the lad because he's a genuine trier. The penalties have no doubt given him confidence, the service is better and he is timing his runs better.

Don't get carried away. Let's remember these are simple goals that any decent striker should easily score, it's what he's in the side for and he still misses a lot more than he puts in. That first half open goal header was woeful.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, October 26, 2014, 5:01pm; Reply: 47
Wasn't as good as usual yesterday but still scored 2, fair play
Posted by: Madeleymariner, October 26, 2014, 5:31pm; Reply: 48
Lets face it give him enough chances and he will score just like almost every other striker  in football.
Posted by: LookBackInAngers, October 26, 2014, 5:32pm; Reply: 49
LJL is hard to "pigeon hole" but I think most teams in this league would be happy to have him in their squad.Not the most clinical but he brings so much more most of the time.Agree that the combination with Hannah doesn't seem to work as well as you would think it would but both will contribute to what we all hope will be a very good season.Hannah to fire us to Wembley in the Trophy?
Posted by: GrimRob, October 26, 2014, 6:07pm; Reply: 50
It's written in the stars that LJL will take the deciding penalty in the play-off final  :)
Posted by: oldun, October 26, 2014, 6:20pm; Reply: 51
Bloody hell, the guy has scored 5 in 3 games and still fans are having a go at him. Remember we are non league and he is not Ronaldo give him a break.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, October 26, 2014, 9:02pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from GrimRob
It's written in the stars that LJL will take the deciding penalty in the play-off final  :)

Knowing you, that must be a typo - you meant to put "written in the stats" ;)

Posted by: GrimRob, October 26, 2014, 9:08pm; Reply: 53

Knowing you, that must be a typo - you meant to put "written in the stats" ;)

Did the regular penalty taker take the last penalty against Wrexham? That's the only stat we have!
Posted by: Abdul19, October 26, 2014, 9:20pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from GrimRob

GTFC + Wembley + penalties =  :(
Posted by: LH, October 26, 2014, 9:43pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from Abdul19

GTFC + Wembley + penalties =  :(

One of the reasons I didn't clap Boshell off yesterday.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 26, 2014, 10:01pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from oldun
Bloody hell, the guy has scored 5 in 3 games and still fans are having a go at him. Remember we are non league and he is not Ronaldo give him a break.

Who's having a go at him?
Posted by: oldun, October 27, 2014, 8:06am; Reply: 57
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Several on here saying he did not have a good game and missed earlier chances.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, October 27, 2014, 8:36am; Reply: 58
Quoted from KingstonMariner

There's a bit of 'damning with faint praise' isn't there? I think it's a bit disingenuous to suggest his first at Torquay was a 'simple goal any striker should score'.
Posted by: tashee69, October 27, 2014, 8:36am; Reply: 59
Quoted from LH

One of the reasons I didn't clap Boshell off yesterday.

But he was part of the team that got us there !!!
Interesting though, when the opposition gets a penalty and McKeown saves it, it's a good save. When we have a penalty saved we give no credit to the opposition goalkeeper, just have a go at the taker. Yes the taker should score but the keepers there to do his job.
Posted by: mariner91, October 27, 2014, 8:52am; Reply: 60
Quoted from tashee69

But he was part of the team that got us there !!!
Interesting though, when the opposition gets a penalty and McKeown saves it, it's a good save. When we have a penalty saved we give no credit to the opposition goalkeeper, just have a go at the taker. Yes the taker should score but the keepers there to do his job.

The one at Wembley by Boshell was terrible though.
Posted by: tashee69, October 27, 2014, 8:57am; Reply: 61
Quoted from mariner91

The one at Wembley by Boshell was terrible though.

If the keeper goes the wrong way it isn't.
Just watched it again on YouTube and it seems to be in the corner. I admit I am watching it on my iPhone so the screen is small. If it had been Barnes it would have got a "what a save" reaction.
Posted by: mariner91, October 27, 2014, 9:48am; Reply: 62
Quoted from tashee69

If the keeper goes the wrong way it isn't.
Just watched it again on YouTube and it seems to be in the corner. I admit I am watching it on my iPhone so the screen is small. If it had been Barnes it would have got a "what a save" reaction.

It's not that close to the corner and a great height for the keeper, very savable.
Posted by: tashee69, October 27, 2014, 10:50am; Reply: 63
Quoted from mariner91

It's not that close to the corner and a great height for the keeper, very savable.

Only if you go the right way. To me that is not a terrible penalty. Not a good one but definately not terrible. Terrible pens are ones off target. I don't consider Hannah and his blasts down the middle to be good pens but how many times has it worked. The one that was saved, is that a bad pen compared to all the others that have gone in. No ! Just the keeper doing his job well.
Posted by: mariner91, October 27, 2014, 11:02am; Reply: 64
Quoted from tashee69

Only if you go the right way. To me that is not a terrible penalty. Not a good one but definately not terrible. Terrible pens are ones off target. I don't consider Hannah and his blasts down the middle to be good pens but how many times has it worked. The one that was saved, is that a bad pen compared to all the others that have gone in. No ! Just the keeper doing his job well.

Can see what you're saying but we'll have to agree to disagree. From 12 yards uncontested you should be giving the keeper no chance and there are plenty of places to do that. Look at LJL against Wrexham, keeper went the right way but it was irrelevant because it was so well hit.
Posted by: tashee69, October 27, 2014, 11:51am; Reply: 65
Quoted from mariner91

Can see what you're saying but we'll have to agree to disagree. From 12 yards uncontested you should be giving the keeper no chance and there are plenty of places to do that. Look at LJL against Wrexham, keeper went the right way but it was irrelevant because it was so well hit.

To me that was an excellent pen. There is a very fine line between putting in the corner to hitting the post or giving the keeper a chance to save it (Cambridge). If we only had a Julian Dicks type pen taker. He could take pens.  :)
Posted by: psgmariner, October 27, 2014, 12:24pm; Reply: 66
LJL's penalty against Dartford was fantastic. Not sure any keeper would have stopped it. He really does seem to have cracked finishing when it's a penalty.

I would rather he takes them then Hannah.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, October 27, 2014, 12:44pm; Reply: 67
The best penalty taker I ever saw was Jack Brownsword who was left back for Scunthorpe in the 1950s/60s. He scored over 50, all left footed and all in exactly the same spot, on the floor just behind the keeper's left hand post. Not even in the corner, right in the side netting.  It didn't matter whether the keeper guessed right or not. Everyone knew where it was going anyway but it was always out of reach. Could be wrong but I don't think he ever missed.

The next best was Johnny Scott for Town in the 60s who generally waited to see the keeper shift his weight and put it the other way. Occasionally for variety he would hit one with the outside of his foot that more or less went round the keeper. I only saw him miss one, against Lincoln I think.

Joe Waters was good as well. Varied his placing every time. Dave Gilbert was pretty good as was Dave Boylen. Left footers always seem to have an advantage for some reason.
Posted by: Abdul19, October 27, 2014, 1:20pm; Reply: 68
Quoted from tashee69

If we only had a Julian Dicks type pen taker. He could take pens.  :)

Didn't he just twat it as hard as possible, a la Ross Hannah?
Posted by: tashee69, October 27, 2014, 1:27pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from Abdul19

Didn't he just twat it as hard as possible, a la Ross Hannah?

He generally hit it very hard in the top corners. Not just down the middle.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), November 4, 2014, 9:23pm; Reply: 70
Just a little reminder, in case you have forgotten.

John Lewis will score 20+ goals this season....
Posted by: GrimRob, November 4, 2014, 9:46pm; Reply: 71
I'll be gutted if he only gets 20. My target is 30.
Posted by: mariner91, November 4, 2014, 9:56pm; Reply: 72
Quoted from jonnyboy82

[img]http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1400970229763069693.jpg[/img]
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), December 20, 2014, 10:32pm; Reply: 73

Remember that you heard it here first
Posted by: Rick12, December 21, 2014, 9:06am; Reply: 74
Quoted from Brisbane Mariner
Hopefully the fact he has scored some decisive goals recently and a couple from open play, however fortunate the second one may be, should give him confidence.
keep it up LJL and Town we need this promotion form to continue UTM!! 8) 8)
Still think well make the play offs this season but automatic Iam not no sure.Barnet seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment

Posted by: ivanosandwich, December 21, 2014, 12:20pm; Reply: 75
Quoted from 120790

Remember that you heard it here first

That's the second time you have said this on this thread and while I don't disagree with you and hope that it will happen, I am not sure I did hear it here first.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1407105318//id-884830

Post 39 suggests that it would happen back in pre-season, before he had scored 1.
Posted by: Kymariner12, December 21, 2014, 1:18pm; Reply: 76
I reckon it'll be a Bristol v Grimsby playoff final and there's a new attendance record set
Posted by: MyDogsThoughts, December 21, 2014, 4:03pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from Kymariner12
I reckon it'll be a Bristol v Grimsby playoff final and there's a new attendance record set

I hope it is a Gateshead v FGR final and no one turns up!

We obviously go up as champions, so do not care about any play-off games.

Posted by: Fcukthescunts, December 21, 2014, 9:10pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from jonnyboy82

I hear Nick Dale is currently looking at changing Blundell Park name to Pontoon so everyone gets to see this.....Getyourfactsrights has also specifically asked to be in charge of catering that day!!!!
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), March 21, 2015, 5:07pm; Reply: 79
LJL Will score 20 goals this season. Remember you heard it here first.
Posted by: mariner91, March 21, 2015, 5:09pm; Reply: 80
Is that his 15th?
Posted by: ginnywings, March 21, 2015, 6:30pm; Reply: 81
Would be ace if he did get 20 and the 20th was the goal that sent us back up.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 21, 2015, 6:34pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from mariner91
Is that his 15th?

14th league goal and I think he got 2 in the FA Cup qually
Posted by: mariner91, March 21, 2015, 6:56pm; Reply: 83
Quoted from Abdul19

14th league goal and I think he got 2 in the FA Cup qually

Only 4 goals away then! Seven games left, far from impossible!
Posted by: Meza, March 21, 2015, 7:35pm; Reply: 84
The bbc website shows

LJL         14

JPP         9

Disley     8

Palmer   5
Posted by: RoboCod, March 21, 2015, 7:39pm; Reply: 85
Quoted from ginnywings
Would be ace if he did get 20 and the 20th was the goal that sent us back up.

And also sent that hotdog up (blink(1))(icon_cheesygrin)
Posted by: Abdul19, March 21, 2015, 7:47pm; Reply: 86
Quoted from mariner91

Only 4 goals away then! Seven games left, far from impossible!

Potentially 10!
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, March 21, 2015, 8:07pm; Reply: 87
If only we got as many penalties as Barnet.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), March 21, 2015, 9:30pm; Reply: 88
He has 14 league goals and 2 in the cup, so he is on 16 goals.

Just 4 to go.

He will score 20 goals this season. You heard it here first.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, March 21, 2015, 9:40pm; Reply: 89
the water is in the pan ready to boil the sausage  ;D
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, March 21, 2015, 10:01pm; Reply: 90
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
If only we got as many penalties as Barnet.

love to know how many penalties and opposition red cards they have had this season,  
I think they have now had something like 9 games this season where they have played against 10 men for over 45 mins,
cant find a stat site that does penalty stats for the conference
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), March 24, 2015, 8:00pm; Reply: 91
Lennell John Lewis will score 20 goals this season.

You heard it here first.
Posted by: mariner91, March 24, 2015, 8:11pm; Reply: 92
3 to go. Six and a half games (minimum) left.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, March 24, 2015, 8:39pm; Reply: 93
[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX-F8SUwMuiDUZdy65i6RtHh13dNvLjLs7B9wuPIxKAM3mzS68Sg[/img]
Posted by: Jaws, May 4, 2015, 11:09pm; Reply: 94
One to go! We're all rooting for you Lenny!
Posted by: N2K, May 5, 2015, 12:40am; Reply: 95
Lenny's 20th will be the 90th minute winner against BR at Wembley. UTM
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), May 5, 2015, 7:29am; Reply: 96
Remembr, you heard it here first
Posted by: mariner91, May 14, 2015, 8:11pm; Reply: 97
Bump
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 14, 2015, 8:13pm; Reply: 98
Lennys Birthday is on Sunday as well...
Posted by: mariner91, May 14, 2015, 8:16pm; Reply: 99
Quoted from 1739
Lennys Birthday is on Sunday as well...

I did not know that! Last minute from Lenny, it just has to be.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), May 14, 2015, 8:27pm; Reply: 100
You heard it here first
Posted by: Trawler, May 15, 2015, 11:04am; Reply: 101
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Worth seeing this in black and white one more time.  ;D
Posted by: topuphere666, May 15, 2015, 11:06am; Reply: 102
6 of Tesco's finest hotdogs bought last night in preparation - King size

£1 for the tin.
price of Johnny Boys face with them up his shitter - priceless! ha
Posted by: gtfc98, May 15, 2015, 11:13am; Reply: 103
Are you getting nervous Johnnyboy?!
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), May 17, 2015, 11:08pm; Reply: 104
I hate being right. I wish I had started this thread with LJL22.

Ladies & Gentleman I give you our 20+ goals a season striker - Lennell John Lewis.

Well done Lenny

You heard it here first.
Posted by: mike_d, May 17, 2015, 11:15pm; Reply: 105
Happy Birthday LJL
Posted by: Jaws, May 20, 2015, 12:42pm; Reply: 106
Someone remind me where we heard it first, no-ones mentioned it.
Posted by: gtfc98, May 20, 2015, 12:44pm; Reply: 107
Get lubed up Johnny...
Posted by: Bignic69, May 20, 2015, 1:07pm; Reply: 108
Lube is cheating lol
Posted by: sutton mariner, May 20, 2015, 3:15pm; Reply: 109
Hahahah
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 11:17am