Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: wigworld, October 18, 2014, 5:56pm
Hull City's` keeper and second keeper both injured. Mark Oxley their only available goalkeeper!  ??)
Posted by: Maringer, October 18, 2014, 11:05pm; Reply: 1
Meh. Who cares? (bheem)
Posted by: Hagrid, October 18, 2014, 11:15pm; Reply: 2
They have jakupovic, he played today off the bench. But again as above poster, dont care about hull
Posted by: wigworld, October 18, 2014, 11:41pm; Reply: 3
Hah! Teach me to believe the rubbish I read on twitter! Only posted because he played a couple of games for us.
Posted by: Maringer, October 19, 2014, 10:33am; Reply: 4
Did he? Can't remember him at all!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, October 19, 2014, 2:42pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Maringer
Did he? Can't remember him at all!

I seem to recall Woods dropped Colgan for an away game (Dagenham maybe?) and Oxley came in but was just as unconvincing as Colgan had been so was sent back to Hull again?

Just one of many in the 2009-10 season who were not fit to wear the shirt
Posted by: RichMariner, October 19, 2014, 4:05pm; Reply: 6
Mark Oxley played two games on loan for us in 2009/10 - at home to Northampton, which we lost 2-1 (Olly Lancashire got sent off for nothing by a Prem referee) and away to Accrington, which we won 3-2.

I thought he was ok. I don't remember him being rubbish or standing out for making any mistakes. Was Colgan just injured and he was brought in to cover?
Posted by: Abdul19, October 19, 2014, 5:32pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from RichMariner
Mark Oxley played two games on loan for us in 2009/10 - at home to Northampton, which we lost 2-1 (Olly Lancashire got sent off for nothing by a Prem referee) and away to Accrington, which we won 3-2.

I thought he was ok. I don't remember him being rubbish or standing out for making any mistakes. Was Colgan just injured and he was brought in to cover?

Yeah, he came in on an 7 day emergency loan (it was after the deadline like Cambridge last year) because of Colgan's injury. He had played before though in the game foow mentioned. I seem to remember him being ok, probably our 2nd best loan keeper that season!

Hang on, he's on loan at Hibs at the moment anyway! (he scored a while back)
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 11:14am