Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, October 12, 2014, 7:46pm
[YOUTUBE]vVlrumYjGhI[/YOUTUBE]
Posted by: BPMariner, October 12, 2014, 7:48pm; Reply: 1
For once Mariners Player is far better quality
Posted by: Paris Mariner, October 12, 2014, 7:51pm; Reply: 2
15 minutes? A tad extensive for Conference football or any other highlights package. The bench mark is 10 minutes a la MOTD.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, October 12, 2014, 8:51pm; Reply: 3
I thought the quality of them highlights were outstanding - especially the links back to previous goals/red cards etc!  I still can't believe Disley got away with that tackle at Wembley!!
Posted by: Abdul19, October 12, 2014, 8:53pm; Reply: 4
Innovative stuff. It was like Father Ted the way old clips kept appearing out of nowhere.

I'm guessing that's the radio commentary, as they clearly hadn't seen the sending off again. If that's someone 'tripping over their own feet' I'm Omar Bogle.

Thought McKeown was lucky to get away without giving a penalty away, although it looked like he was fouled in the first place.
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 12, 2014, 9:15pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Abdul19
Innovative stuff. It was like Father Ted the way old clips kept appearing out of nowhere.

I'm guessing that's the radio commentary, as they clearly hadn't seen the sending off again. If that's someone 'tripping over their own feet' I'm Omar Bogle.

Thought McKeown was lucky to get away without giving a penalty away, although it looked like he was fouled in the first place.

When you mentioned Father Ted it reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNKTJeFJEaA
Posted by: Maringer, October 12, 2014, 9:23pm; Reply: 6
A definite foul on McKeown - the Wrexham player just jumped into him, making no real attempt to win the ball.

Otherwise, I thought the commentary was quite good - quite happy to criticise players of either side for trying to con the referee.

Looked as though they had most of the pressure, but McKeown wasn't really troubled too much.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 12, 2014, 10:14pm; Reply: 7
Enjoyed that. Thanks for posting.

Thought the commentary was pretty even-handed Les.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), October 12, 2014, 10:21pm; Reply: 8
Not our badge on the scoreboard
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, October 13, 2014, 12:08am; Reply: 9
Quoted from 120790
Not our badge on the scoreboard

It was an old one mate along with an old Wrexham one
Posted by: Paris Mariner, October 13, 2014, 11:22am; Reply: 10
Looked like much more of a penalty from their camera angle I have to say. Well done Nielson, great ball.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:40am