Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 9, 2014, 9:36am
When we are having the next fans forum thingy, I have a few burning desires to ask Mr fenty and Mr hurst  ;)
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, October 9, 2014, 10:59am; Reply: 1
Dare I say it but even Rattray was less boring than you ;(
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 9, 2014, 11:17am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
Dare I say it but even Rattray was less boring than you ;(

Great Banter !

now move along ronster the monster.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, October 9, 2014, 11:28am; Reply: 3
Well is it necessary to start a million new threads for something you could've put on another? It's almost as if you're attention seeking
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, October 9, 2014, 11:30am; Reply: 4
Quoted from jonnyboy82
When we are having the next fans forum thingy, I have a few burning desires to ask Mr fenty and Mr hurst  ;)

What would you ask them? I know you want Hurst out but that is not itself a question. What could either say to get you to change your mind? If the answer is nothing then why do you want to ask them anything?
Posted by: jonnyboy82, October 9, 2014, 11:45am; Reply: 5
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

What would you ask them? I know you want Hurst out but that is not itself a question. What could either say to get you to change your mind? If the answer is nothing then why do you want to ask them anything?

Of course I would ask them questions that's why I started the thread to see if one was anytime soon, I would ask the following...

I would ask  paul why does he change the team so much and why does he favour certain players ?

I would ask why does he always play our chances down and class teams like woking etc favourites , he has a habit of saying these things.

I would also ask him why are so inconsistent from one week to another ?

I would ask him why has he not bought a striker in earlier what has a proven record at our level ?

I would ask john why is there still no chairman ?

what would you say success was for our club ?

are dwindling attendances either a blip or  bigger message that the majority are not happy !

I think they would do for now.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 9, 2014, 11:49am; Reply: 6
I think you will have to change most of those questions Jonnyboy,

BECAUSE

By the time the  next forum question thingy is held,

We will have a new manager.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 9, 2014, 12:02pm; Reply: 7
Is it just me, or are some of the posts on here going the same way as our clubs fortunes
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, October 9, 2014, 12:02pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Of course I would ask them questions that's why I started the thread to see if one was anytime soon

That's fair enough! I wasn't being rhetorical, I was genuinely interested in what you would ask.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 12:49am