Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 8, 2014, 10:57am
I will not say anything about our attack yet, will wait and see if any new signings are available,

BUT

What would your defence line up be, with Toto back and Thomas fit,

Who would you drop or would you play Parslow just in front of the back 4.
Posted by: Garth, October 8, 2014, 11:13am; Reply: 1
Leave it as it is Pete one of the plus points last night was Mackay and Thomas
Posted by: MrsMariner, October 8, 2014, 11:14am; Reply: 2
I would leave it as it was last night, we kept a clean sheet, thats not where are problems lie
Posted by: denni266, October 8, 2014, 12:18pm; Reply: 3
just leave it as it is, but put toto on the bench
Posted by: fiveallive, October 8, 2014, 1:17pm; Reply: 4
We looked settled with Magnay Parslow Pearson Thomas.

I would leave Toto on the bench for now then it saves him getting booked when Parslow leaves then Toto can come back into the team.
Posted by: jimgtfc, October 8, 2014, 1:27pm; Reply: 5
I'd have toto back in alongside Pearson. Actually I thought Parslow looked quite poor last night despite not having much to do. He lost a few balls in the air, looked sluggish on the turn and a bit panicky in possession. Plus he'll be off back to York soon and toto and Pearson need to build up their partnership and at least Parslow offers a few options off the bench.
Posted by: timmo, October 8, 2014, 1:39pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from jimgtfc
I'd have toto back in alongside Pearson. Actually I thought Parslow looked quite poor last night despite not having much to do. He lost a few balls in the air, looked sluggish on the turn and a bit panicky in possession. Plus he'll be off back to York soon and toto and Pearson need to build up their partnership and at least Parslow offers a few options off the bench.

Agree about Pearson and toto building etc but I'm also thinking leave toto on the bench hopefully he'll think about getting stupid bans in the future.

Timmo
UTM
Posted by: 137 (Guest), October 8, 2014, 1:45pm; Reply: 7
Why not play Toto up front with Nielson (our best finisher?) alongside?

Think Toto would win more headers than LJL and is unlikely to be a worse finisher.

Think Magnay and Pearson could be 1st choice CB pairing soon.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 8, 2014, 2:15pm; Reply: 8
Hurst said that Parslow could play in front of the back four as the holding midfield player so I would not be surprised if this is the team he puts out on Saturday.

MACCA

MAGNAY     TOTO       PEARSON    THOMAS

PARSLOW

BROWN                                      CLAY

NEILSON

new striker  8)                       new striker  8)
Posted by: Abdul19, October 8, 2014, 3:03pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from 137
Why not play Toto up front with Nielson (our best finisher?) alongside?

It's one way of dealing with our lack of decent strikers I suppose!
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 5:07am