Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 6, 2014, 11:45am
Apparently trending on twitter

Bring back Buckley according to FB
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, October 6, 2014, 11:52am; Reply: 1
YAWN
Posted by: fiveallive, October 6, 2014, 12:12pm; Reply: 2
All i can say is Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Posted by: biggles9999, October 6, 2014, 12:39pm; Reply: 3
I cant see anything for BBB trending on twitter, with the few posts that mention this being by a company called Better Business Bureau...
Posted by: Maringer, October 6, 2014, 12:44pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from biggles9999
I cant see anything for BBB trending on twitter, with the few posts that mention this being by a company called Better Business Bureau...

That particular BBB isn't actually a company - it's a US organisation (or organization as they would say), which is a sort of consumer complaints group which takes businesses to task for dishonesty/ripping off their customers.

I think I'd probably try to launch a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if Buckley Mk. IV was ever to occur...
Posted by: Abdul19, October 6, 2014, 1:11pm; Reply: 5
If this wasn't a bad enough idea anyway, adding a hashtag (the most #fuckingannoying things on earth) to it makes it even worse.
Posted by: BraStrap, October 6, 2014, 1:13pm; Reply: 6
Is that Adam Buckley?
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, October 6, 2014, 1:35pm; Reply: 7
Have him back as a director of football/assistant manager in a heartbeat. If Hurst is to stay he needs help, especially with the strikers.
Posted by: jimgtfc, October 6, 2014, 1:56pm; Reply: 8
Anyone who wants Alan back (seriously, not trolling) clearly hasn't heard any of his commentary. He knows nothing of this level.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, October 6, 2014, 2:03pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from jimgtfc
Anyone who wants Alan back (seriously, not trolling) clearly hasn't heard any of his commentary. He knows nothing of this level.

He normally points out Town have played excrement so his eyesight is fine
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 3:50am