Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: crusty ole pie, October 2, 2014, 7:31am
Sad news that Chris is stepping down wonder if their is enough support he would reconsider his actions
I SAY THE THE TRUST NEEDS CHRIS
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, October 2, 2014, 9:23am; Reply: 1
at the risk of being facetious, perhaps he's making sure he's available should a managerial role pop up
Posted by: Garth, October 2, 2014, 9:46am; Reply: 2
Has he give his reasons? maybe he is fed up with it  and can`t manage the hassle any more
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 2, 2014, 11:19am; Reply: 3
I think it's up to Big Chris what he does,

If he wants to tell us the reason he will,

If he wants to keep it private then that is his right.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, October 2, 2014, 11:59am; Reply: 4
I think it's because he misses getting hammered before town games he co commentates on and if he returns to just being a fan RH won't want him on .
Posted by: Chrisblor, October 2, 2014, 1:06pm; Reply: 5
No, he shouldn't continue because he doesn't want to?
Posted by: GrimRob, October 2, 2014, 1:40pm; Reply: 6
Better to have someone who is fully committed than someone whose heart is not in it.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, October 2, 2014, 5:16pm; Reply: 7
I don't understand why Yes or No?  At the end of the day its a voluntary position, he's done 3 yearsof great effort for a basically thankless task.

Hopefully someone else can come in and carry on the good work he has already done, as well as the other people who have done exceptionally well and organised things over the last few years.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 2, 2014, 5:24pm; Reply: 8
If you do stuff on a voluntary basis, you do what you want when you want, so if he doesn't, he shouldn't - if you get what I mean!  8)
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, October 2, 2014, 5:39pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
I don't understand why Yes or No?  At the end of the day its a voluntary position, he's done 3 yearsof great effort for a basically thankless task.

Hopefully someone else can come in and carry on the good work he has already done, as well as the other people who have done exceptionally well and organised things over the last few years.

Totally agree, this poll makes it look like we have the right to demand that he stays and we don't as its his choice to but his time in for free.

We should be saying thanks for the hard work he has put in for the last 3 years and wishing his successor the best of look
Posted by: Teestogreen, October 2, 2014, 6:03pm; Reply: 10
I think first and foremost that Chris Parker is a Grimsby Town fan - just like me

UTM
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 2:33am