Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, September 30, 2014, 9:49pm
So hands up who were sucked in again ?

I was a few weeks ago but learned my lesson.

First away win in 14 months for the visitors tonight and we were poor, all over the pitch especially mackreth.

We are so far away from being a promotion side , this year we are predictable in our play so much its unreal.

Im not going to gloat or say my opinion is more important but im sick to death of being sucked in and spat out and i assure you while paul is in charge it will always be the same..

Paul hurst will always be the nearly man...
Posted by: kingster72, September 30, 2014, 9:52pm; Reply: 1
Perfectly put!
Posted by: 2578 (Guest), September 30, 2014, 9:54pm; Reply: 2
Fuckthescunts :X
Posted by: GyMariner, September 30, 2014, 9:56pm; Reply: 3
The comical thing about this forum is how people change their opinions on whether hurst should be sacked every game. If we win he is a genius and when we lose all hell breaks lose. This forum is about as consistent as the players!!
Posted by: denni266, September 30, 2014, 10:03pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from jonnyboy82
So hands up who were sucked in again ?

I was a few weeks ago but learned my lesson.

First away win in 14 months for the visitors tonight and we were poor, all over the pitch especially mackreth.

We are so far away from being a promotion side , this year we are predictable in our play so much its unreal.

Im not going to gloat or say my opinion is more important but im sick to death of being sucked in and spat out and i assure you while paul is in charge it will always be the same..

Paul hurst will always be the nearly man...

well said  johnny... i never got sucked in and wont while the nearly man is in charge
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 30, 2014, 10:06pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GyMariner
The comical thing about this forum is how people change their opinions on whether hurst should be sacked every game. If we win he is a genius and when we lose all hell breaks lose. This forum is about as consistent as the players!!

Whoa whoa whoa, don't disagree with johnny boy he negatives you! Oooooo!
Posted by: promotion plaice, September 30, 2014, 10:08pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from denni266

well said  johnny... i never got sucked in and wont while the nearly man is in charge

I didn't get sucked in as well, I'm all right jack, it's cost me nowt, but John has been sucked in at no small cost !
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 30, 2014, 10:08pm; Reply: 7
First game this season but it was just like Groundhog Day. We will not get promoted with this manager, these strikers and those tactics. Midfield ok apart from Mackreth who has no end product, defence ok but Macca looks like a cat on hot bricks. Sadly the best number 10 on the pitch was wearing blue.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, September 30, 2014, 10:12pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Whoa whoa whoa, don't disagree with johnny boy he negatives you! Oooooo!

:)

Are you ok ?

Posted by: Civvy at last, September 30, 2014, 10:12pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from GyMariner

total bullsh1t.. People don't change their opinions by the game.  If Town win the pro hurst supporters gloat (thus posting), if Town lose the anti Hurst ones gloat (thus posting). It's not people changing their opinions at all. It's just the various posters.  Doh  :-/
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 30, 2014, 10:14pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from jonnyboy82

:)

Are you ok ?

No town lost, but I can tell you are
Posted by: jonnyboy82, September 30, 2014, 10:19pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

No town lost, but I can tell you are

But paul will turn it around wont he so you will be ok..
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 30, 2014, 10:22pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from jonnyboy82

But paul will turn it around wont he so you will be ok..

yeap,
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 30, 2014, 10:24pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from GyMariner

Oh do wake up and pay attention.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 30, 2014, 10:30pm; Reply: 14
Join the dots. 3 separate teams at the wrong end of the table. How many points gained? How many times have the players let the manager down now? What's the common denominator?

The team hoofs it when Lennie plays apparently. Not Lennie's fault. Why do they do this? Does the manager not tell them to do something else? Seems to happen too often for it to be a slip up by 11 players (plus subs), plus all the permutations of teams we've had on the pitch this season.

Failing to break down teams who park the bus. Other clubs seem to manage.

But don't worry, only 99 points to chuck away, I mean win and we're only 10 points and 10 GD off the leaders. We'll be fine once this unlucky spell ends.
Posted by: GyMariner, September 30, 2014, 10:52pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Civvy at last

total bullsh1t.. People don't change their opinions by the game.  If Town win the pro hurst supporters gloat (thus posting), if Town lose the anti Hurst ones gloat (thus posting). It's not people changing their opinions at all. It's just the various posters.  Doh  :-/

So how do you explain the inconsistency of the hurst out polls after a win then after a loss.... Is it just a coincidence that all in favour of hurst voted after a town win? And then all wanting him sacked voted after they lost..
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 30, 2014, 11:02pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from GyMariner

So how do you explain the inconsistency of the hurst out polls after a win then after a loss.... Is it just a coincidence that all in favour of hurst voted after a town win? And then all wanting him sacked voted after they lost..

Hoisted by his own petard !

So just to lighten the mood,as Dell boy would say "Mange Tout Rodney, Mange Tout"
Posted by: Stevie Saunders, September 30, 2014, 11:27pm; Reply: 17
We are consistently the most inconsistent team in this league
lack of invention, lack of balls into the box, lack of cutting edge, lack of spark
Is that the manager, players or both?

Don't feel the general box to box play is that bad but final third is depressingly similar against teams which park the bus

Definitely think we need to have a good run in FA Trophy to kick start the season... not really but I thought I'd write something stupid cos I'm feeling angry and fed up
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), October 1, 2014, 2:57am; Reply: 18
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Midfield ok apart from Mackreth who has no end product

May I suggest you buy an MP subscription and watch the 3rd goal v Chester where he makes space and shows great vision before feeding in Arnold on a plate to blast home.

Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 1, 2014, 6:55am; Reply: 19
Quoted from 120797

May I suggest you buy an MP subscription and watch the 3rd goal v Chester where he makes space and shows great vision before feeding in Arnold on a plate to blast home.

One goal makes him a good player? As for Arnold, if all we can get out of him is 10 minutes every 10 games then we are wasting our time.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 12:26pm