Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Richard Cranium, September 28, 2014, 10:48am
Quite a percentage of you lot would have taken him as our manager.
What about now after Chester's poor performance yesterday ?
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 28, 2014, 10:57am; Reply: 1
Another excrement stirrer whooo hoo.
Posted by: jungleland, September 28, 2014, 11:29am; Reply: 2
I think his user name says it all
Posted by: Belfast Town, September 28, 2014, 3:25pm; Reply: 3
I was impressed by the way he made a point of shaking the hands of all our player as they came off the pitch. Seemed a good sport.
Posted by: Garth, September 28, 2014, 3:33pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from jungleland
I think his user name says it all

LOL Now why would he choose that, says a lot about him me thinks ;)
Posted by: pontoonlew, September 28, 2014, 3:38pm; Reply: 5
After one performance you've seen, you're writing off a managers entire career? I suggest you go and do your research on the budgets he's had and the players he's plucked from nothing and turned into huge profits.

Nice try at excrement stiring though, I bet you're delighted we won yesterday. For different reasons to everybody else.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 28, 2014, 4:18pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Belfast Town
I was impressed by the way he made a point of shaking the hands of all our player as they came off the pitch. Seemed a good sport.

Maybe he reads The Fishy,

He might think he will be manager here one day. ;D
Posted by: oldun, September 28, 2014, 5:02pm; Reply: 7
I think he is a pretty good manager at this level. His teams always try to play the game the right way. I bet he was jealous of the talent available at BP. As for Chester he is still trying to build a successful team there. I don't agree they were excrement especially in the first half although they did lack a strike force. Apparently 4 of their players were ill during the game which is why there were so many substitutions and I noticed the Doctor was called to their dressing room.
Posted by: denni266, September 28, 2014, 5:04pm; Reply: 8
If true, he had 4 players that was actually sick at halftime with a bug. so i dont think you can realy judge the team or manager
Posted by: GrimRob, September 28, 2014, 5:27pm; Reply: 9
PH has masterminded convincing wins over Steve Burr and Garry Mills now this season, both tipped to replace him. Maybe the grass isn't always greener?
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 28, 2014, 6:56pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from GrimRob
PH has masterminded convincing wins over Steve Burr and Garry Mills now this season, both tipped to replace him. Maybe the grass isn't always greener?

Is the season over already  ;)
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 28, 2014, 6:56pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Richard Cranium
Quite a percentage of you lot would have taken him as our manager.
What about now after Chester's poor performance yesterday ?

Another cockend.

If you are judging him on yesterday's performance did you judge Hurst on our performance against Torquay.

I actually thought Chester played well at times and on occasions passed the ball better than we did. Considering that just before the season started they were budgeting for the Conference North, they didn't look that bad.

Posted by: grimsby pete, September 28, 2014, 7:00pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from denni266
If true, he had 4 players that was actually sick at halftime with a bug. so i dont think you can realy judge the team or manager

I hope they did not leave the bug in our changing rooms,

For our players to pick up.
Posted by: denni266, September 28, 2014, 7:32pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from grimsby pete

I flipping hope not either
Posted by: wigworld, September 28, 2014, 7:41pm; Reply: 14
Seems a fair question to me. Steve Burr did well with Kidderminster but no sign of the same with Chester.
Posted by: LH, September 28, 2014, 7:53pm; Reply: 15
We beat Kidderminster with probably our best home league performance last season and have beaten  Chester twice at home since then too. Let's not forget they would have been relegated under Burr last season when he'd been in charge for 3 months had it not been for others financial issues too. Considering others think we're crap and we've got them results against his sides I'm out.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 28, 2014, 8:18pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from grimsby pete

I'm guessing they used the away ones Pete ;)
Posted by: Madeleymariner, September 28, 2014, 10:09pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Belfast Town

Maybe he was just trying to pass the bug on to all our players ??)
Posted by: Richard Cranium, September 30, 2014, 9:44am; Reply: 18
Quoted from oldun
I think he is a pretty good manager at this level. His teams always try to play the game the right way. I bet he was jealous of the talent available at BP. As for Chester he is still trying to build a successful team there. I don't agree they were excrement especially in the first half although they did lack a strike force. Apparently 4 of their players were ill during the game which is why there were so many substitutions and I noticed the Doctor was called to their dressing room.
I take it that they all had a Chester infection

Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 7:41pm