Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, September 15, 2014, 12:14pm
Good draw for them in the FA Cup.

Scheduled for Saturday 27 September 2014 so may knock a few off our gate v Chester.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 15, 2014, 12:16pm; Reply: 1
Sounds good for them. And am sure a few town will go if were away
Posted by: Hagrid, September 15, 2014, 12:24pm; Reply: 2
good draw!!!
Posted by: TAGG, September 15, 2014, 12:37pm; Reply: 3
Hate to say it but think I will give BP a miss to go to this game  :(
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, September 15, 2014, 8:29pm; Reply: 4
I have a feeling that Cleethorpes will ask for the day to be changed, as Grimsby home to Chester same day.  (They have hinted this by saying it is a provisional date of 27th)
Posted by: GrimRob, September 15, 2014, 8:31pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from TAGG
Hate to say it but think I will give BP a miss to go to this game  :(

glory hunter  ;)
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 15, 2014, 8:55pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
I have a feeling that Cleethorpes will ask for the day to be changed, as Grimsby home to Chester same day.  (They have hinted this by saying it is a provisional date of 27th)

Move it to Friday night and I'll be there :)
Posted by: GrimRob, September 15, 2014, 8:58pm; Reply: 7
Will the police be able to handle Town fans, CT fans, Chester and North Ferriby all rubbing shoulders in the area?
Posted by: chaos33, September 15, 2014, 9:25pm; Reply: 8
Haven't Cleethorpes Town just had their goal posts nicked?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 15, 2014, 9:35pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from chaos33

Yeah arseholes :(, apparently the youth side was using shirts as posts
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 15, 2014, 9:38pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from chaos33

Not from Bradley though. These were stolen from The Linden Homes Club at Love Lane Corner.
Posted by: chaos33, September 15, 2014, 9:54pm; Reply: 11
I am intrigued to know how it was possible to steal a massive set of goalposts and not attract attention.

I mean, you're not walking out with them concealed about your person are you. You're not secreting them into a sports holdall or chucking them in to the back of your hatchback.

It's a CCTV world. Nobody saw or heard some geezers trying to shift these things? A clanking lorry with goalposts hanging off the back? WTF?
Posted by: Garth, September 15, 2014, 10:09pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from 3898[b
]I am intrigued to know how it was possible to steal a massive set of goalposts and not attract attention.
[/b]
I mean, you're not walking out with them concealed about your person are you. You're not secreting them into a sports holdall or chucking them in to the back of your hatchback.

It's a CCTV world. Nobody saw or heard some geezers trying to shift these things? A Clanking lorry with goalposts hanging off the back? WTF?

Normally security is good-----then someone moved the goal posts
Posted by: Simariner, September 15, 2014, 10:13pm; Reply: 13
And guess who has made a phone call to Clee Town and offering to buy new goals.....
Posted by: Simariner, September 15, 2014, 10:16pm; Reply: 14
Mike Parker!!

Great gesture by him but Is this a ploy to p1ss John Fenty off?  ;D
Posted by: Grimal, September 15, 2014, 10:18pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from chaos33
I am intrigued to know how it was possible to steal a massive set of goalposts and not attract attention.

It's a CCTV world. Nobody saw or heard some geezers trying to shift these things? A Clanking lorry with goalposts hanging off the back? WTF?

I heard Salisbury City fc's  new owner/managing director,trainer,player  was looking for a new goal..

Posted by: mr b, September 15, 2014, 10:19pm; Reply: 16
I thought you was going to say mr Ross know he has had talks ref new developments there
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 10:54am