Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 13, 2014, 8:22pm
We'll still be in this league or maybe lower whilst you employ this clueless clown as manager and then you can use King George as the new stadium.
Posted by: 2578 (Guest), September 13, 2014, 8:33pm; Reply: 1
Here we go!! the round up on Fenty thread has started.........pathetic
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 13, 2014, 8:35pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from 2578

No round up at all, just gave my opinion on our manager and the future of GTFC. I'm sure Mr Fenty would allow me to have an opinion even if he doesn't agree with it.
Posted by: Garth, September 13, 2014, 10:02pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from MuddyWaters

No round up at all, just gave my opinion on our manager and the future of GTFC. I'm sure Mr Fenty would allow me to have an opinion even if he doesn't agree with it.

Agree! JF from his lofty position in the stand should have prevented one of those goals---BOO Fenty out ;D
Posted by: jungleland, September 13, 2014, 10:15pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from 2578

I didn't read that  as a attack on Fenty
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 13, 2014, 10:19pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Garth

Agree! JF from his lofty position in the stand should have prevented one of those goals---BOO Fenty out ;D

Did I say Fenty out? Hurst out yes, sooner the better.
Posted by: GrimRob, September 13, 2014, 10:46pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters
We'll still be in this league or maybe lower whilst you employ this clueless clown as manager and then you can use King George as the new stadium.

That;s not a fact. It's a fiction.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, September 13, 2014, 11:08pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from GrimRob

That;s not a fact. It's a fiction.

And a few years ago our current position would have been called fiction
Posted by: chaos33, September 13, 2014, 11:09pm; Reply: 8
Where is this fact?
Posted by: Vance Warner, September 13, 2014, 11:49pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Oxford definition of a supporter - A person who is actively interested in and wishes success for a particular sports team. FACT
Posted by: GyMariner, September 14, 2014, 12:28am; Reply: 10
Do everything you can to get Gary Mills here, he could work wonders with our players! We have a few ex York..

Time to actually do something about it, let's not be passengers.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), September 14, 2014, 1:29am; Reply: 11
Quoted from GyMariner
Do everything you can to get Gary Mills here, he could work wonders with our players! We have a few ex York..

Time to actually do something about it, let's not be passengers.

You could argue PH did a right job on him and his style of play at Gateshead. They like to play it from the back, they sit really really deep and play through midfield. But we pushed up high, our forwards worked hard to stop the supply and we smashed them all over.

Got to be fair to PH that time, Gary Mills style of football can be beaten if you have the players. We do, well we did a month or so ago.
Posted by: tashee69, September 14, 2014, 1:45am; Reply: 12
Quoted from MuddyWaters

If you'd actually bothered to use reasons for sacking Hurst instead of just using the phrase clueless clown and then making a stupid comment about King George stadium, which makes your whole post sound ridiculous, I think you'd have had more support.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 14, 2014, 7:29am; Reply: 13
Quoted from tashee69

If you'd actually bothered to use reasons for sacking Hurst instead of just using the phrase clueless clown and then making a stupid comment about King George stadium, which makes your whole post sound ridiculous, I think you'd have had more support.

You want reasons?

First, he's had time to bring in his own squad (hairs on my neck still flat). Second, he plays to nullify the opposition rather than use our own strengths (look what happened when he attacked - Gateshead/Alfreton). Third, he's uninspiring (look how flat we start games) and fourth, he seems to be an unlucky manager (how many games does he say it about).

Enough?
Posted by: tashee69, September 14, 2014, 9:48am; Reply: 14
Quoted from MuddyWaters

You want reasons?

First, he's had time to bring in his own squad (hairs on my neck still flat). Second, he plays to nullify the opposition rather than use our own strengths (look what happened when he attacked - Gateshead/Alfreton). Third, he's uninspiring (look how flat we start games) and fourth, he seems to be an unlucky manager (how many games does he say it about).

Enough?

No, I don't want reasons BUT if you want to make a valid point rather than name calling, giving facts is going to be more successful. Is JF going to think you're opening post is one well reasoned or just somebody throwing insults at the manager.
As for your reasons above I posted about strengths at half time yesterday.
I'm on the undecided line of whether he should go or stay. I'm getting closer to thinking he should go day by day.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 14, 2014, 10:09am; Reply: 15
I too think Old Codger could have worded his views a bit better,

Hurst is not a clown,

Clowns make you laugh,

Hurst is starting to make me cry.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 14, 2014, 11:02am; Reply: 16
Quoted from grimsby pete
I too think Old Codger could have worded his views a bit better,

Hurst is not a clown,

Clowns make you laugh,

Hurst is starting to make me cry.

Posted in the heat of the moment Pete. Clown? No. Clueless, possibly. Uninspiring, unlucky, unlikely to succeed? All of.
Print page generated: March 19, 2024, 8:45am