Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, September 10, 2014, 8:19pm
dover had some good chances but barnet lead, look a big powerful side
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, September 10, 2014, 8:23pm; Reply: 1
On the point of BT I find it amazing that our derby game is never covered, always a big crowd in conference terms, physicality and incidents and normally goals. What a great advert last nights match would have been.
Posted by: Hagrid, September 10, 2014, 8:35pm; Reply: 2
2-0    big gap appearing at the top
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 10, 2014, 9:17pm; Reply: 3
3-0 now
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, September 10, 2014, 9:20pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
On the point of BT I find it amazing that our derby game is never covered, always a big crowd in conference terms, physicality and incidents and normally goals. What a great advert last nights match would have been.

I was thinking that earlier , little atmosphere at the game tonight , Barnet brought about 50 ffs . Last nights game would've had everything for tv .
Posted by: Rick12, September 10, 2014, 10:11pm; Reply: 5
Barnet forward looks decent Akindi think his name is.Also thought their manager came across well in interview at the end forthright and honest and seems to expect a lot from his players.
Posted by: misterx, September 10, 2014, 10:19pm; Reply: 6
We have already been on, maybe they wanted to televise one of the favourites to go up instead of two mid table teams
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 11, 2014, 11:22am; Reply: 7
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

I was thinking that earlier , little atmosphere at the game tonight , Barnet brought about 50 ffs . Last nights game would've had everything for tv .

BT might put a Lincoln game on next season,

Pity we will not be in this league but I will watch the game. 8)
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 11, 2014, 5:36pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from misterx
We have already been on, maybe they wanted to televise one of the favourites to go up instead of two mid table teams

Having a crap afternoon but that made me smile.  :)

Posted by: sutton mariner, September 12, 2014, 12:36am; Reply: 9
Quoted from arryarryarry

Having a crap afternoon but that made me smile.  :)

Smile young chap. Tomorrow can only be better.
Posted by: DocTower, September 12, 2014, 10:18am; Reply: 10
Quoted from misterx

Think the next 4 / 5 games will really highlight where in the mix we will finish .
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 8:16pm