Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: meggietown, September 6, 2014, 9:21pm
Sounds like he had a stinker today.getting slaughtered by telford fans on skrill banter page on facebook,worst keeper they have ever had they reckon
Posted by: 75 (Guest), September 6, 2014, 9:25pm; Reply: 1
Whatever, he seemed a bit over desperate to stay as a back up, good reason to bet rid maybe.
Posted by: springstomind, September 6, 2014, 9:43pm; Reply: 2
All keepers have days like this once in a while bit the fans have had enough games to look at him now so may be right! I do recall him playing 1 cup of maybe league game I can't recall but here was a floated ball into his box and he caught it before almost throwing it into his own net, he thought it was amusing afterwards but did look dodgy as excrement haha.
Posted by: forza ivano, September 7, 2014, 12:39am; Reply: 3
Saw him in 1 game last year and looked perfectly competent. All keepers have a mare every so often.seem to remember mckeown at ebbs fleet costing us the match a couple of years ago
Posted by: Biccys, September 7, 2014, 1:26am; Reply: 4
Quoted from forza ivano
Saw him in 1 game last year and looked perfectly competent. All keepers have a mare every so often.seem to remember mckeown at ebbs fleet costing us the match a couple of years ago

Did you forget the play of semi last year.....?
Posted by: forza ivano, September 7, 2014, 12:18pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Biccys

Did you forget the play of semi last year.....?

Didn't see it so can't comment
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, September 7, 2014, 3:18pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from forza ivano

i remember that, that's when he booted it against an ebbsfleet player and it went in, if it's the home one you're on about we didn't lose it, we won 4-3
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, September 8, 2014, 10:28am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

i remember that, that's when he booted it against an ebbsfleet player and it went in, if it's the home one you're on about we didn't lose it, we won 4-3

Isn't this thread titled  Jonathan Hedge?

And Ronnie, in response to your reply to Forza, I think he was referring to the away game where we scored in the first minute and then went on to lose 3-1 and not the home rematch

I wasn't there so can't really pass any comment but I think that Macca was maybe at fault for a couple of their goals from what I recall from the highlights

You're right about the home game though...we were 3-0 up after about 15 mins and you'd have thought we would have been out of sight but then Macca's howler meant we ended up with a nervy game, which as you say, we just scraped home with a 4-3 win

To be fair though, us scratching around to remember his errors shows how good he has been...every mistake a keeper makes can be costly but there's no doubting he's won us way many more points than he's ever cost us so long may he remain our number one
Posted by: RoboCod, September 8, 2014, 10:42am; Reply: 8
It's like that Clay bloke, worst player to ever wear a Town short I was told....
Posted by: ginnywings, September 8, 2014, 11:26am; Reply: 9
Town must be playing well if we are trolling around trying to find ex players to have a pop at.
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 8, 2014, 11:30am; Reply: 10
Quoted from meggietown
Sounds like he had a stinker today.getting slaughtered by telford fans on skrill banter page on facebook,worst keeper they have ever had they reckon

Fans on another forum having a go at one of their own players.

I don't believe it, I thought that only happened on the Fishy.
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 9:43am