Just got mine at 14.23
About 20 left
allocated 2080
Not gettin any more
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 14, 2013, 2:29pm; Reply: 1
You lucky boy,

No wonder you are laughing.  ;D
Posted by: nickmariners, November 14, 2013, 2:45pm; Reply: 2
My local mate couldn't get me a ticket, and just now finally got through to GTFC on phone from London.

The pleasant lad on the phone explained that they were just selling the final "dozen" tix to the queue, and that phone and online sales had been halted for a while. Even the plaintive bleat from me "but I came all the way up for the Rushall match (and all the rest...)" didn't swing things. Is there any liklihood of a re-replay?

Posted by: jungleland, November 14, 2013, 3:25pm; Reply: 3
No it has to finish on thenight extra time then penalties
Posted by: Hagrid, November 14, 2013, 4:32pm; Reply: 4
SOLD OUT! fantastic effort from all mariners fans UTM!!
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 14, 2013, 4:51pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from nickmariners
My local mate couldn't get me a ticket, and just now finally got through to GTFC on phone from London.

The pleasant lad on the phone explained that they were just selling the final "dozen" tix to the queue, and that phone and online sales had been halted for a while. Even the plaintive bleat from me "but I came all the way up for the Rushall match (and all the rest...)" didn't swing things. Is there any liklihood of a re-replay?

Ring scunny and get a ticket for the home end,

They have plenty left.
Posted by: Kk700, November 14, 2013, 5:13pm; Reply: 6
Don't think there has been a lot of thought put into the allocation. I would think due to the closeness of the two towns a lot of people will know or work with Scunthorpe people. I can therefore see town fans obtaining tickets now for the home areas and segregation will be very difficult at best. Surely better to have made more available for town and therefore keep fans apart
Posted by: GrimRob, November 14, 2013, 6:07pm; Reply: 7
Let's hope it doesn't rain or snow!
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, November 14, 2013, 6:31pm; Reply: 8
Keep your eyes open for Danny Dyer as this could get pwaper nawty. But please all you Stone Islanders, try to behave like normal human beings for a change or failing that, have a male masturbation before you go so you don't feel quite so angry. I'm pretty bored of my club being more famous for its knuckledraggers than its football.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 14, 2013, 8:08pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
. I'm pretty bored of my club being more famous for its knuckledraggers than its football.

You could actually blame the standard of football being so poor for that... ;)
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 10:34am