Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Codswede, February 10, 2013, 12:03pm
Anyone see that "Proffesional" footballer on Take Me Out last night? Ashley Cain, got a really fit bird in the end, fair play to him. Said he was from Nuneaton though, and I checked him out on wiki to see if he'd be playing on Tuesday and apparently he plays for AFC Telford this season. Suppose he didn't play yesterday?

Posted by: Simariner, February 10, 2013, 2:35pm; Reply: 1
Take me out is filmed on a Monday or Tuesday night.

He is one of Hearns mates as they were tweeting each other last night
Posted by: Rick12, February 10, 2013, 2:55pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Codswede
Anyone see  Take Me Out last night?
problem with that show its a bit on the shallow side   eg some of the women like some women in life  judge people on appearances only(worth nothing) over more important things like the person on the  inside.Use to be a bit like that myself eg judging people on the outside but you realise as you go through life the most truly beautiful people are the ones on the inside
Posted by: JoeTheMariner, February 10, 2013, 3:18pm; Reply: 3
THIS SHOW IS SHITE! BRING BACK BLIND DATE, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 10, 2013, 3:59pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Rick12
problem with that show its a bit on the shallow side   eg some of the women like some women in life  judge people on appearances only(worth nothing) over more important things like the person inside.Use to be a bit like that myself eg judging people on the outside but you realise as you go through life the most truly beautiful people are the ones on the inside

Always marry an ugly woman, she will be a far better wife,

I was just lucky the 2nd time round having a looker and a cooker who worships the ground I walk on,

If she only did as she is told , she would be perfect. ;)
Posted by: AdamHaddock, February 10, 2013, 7:16pm; Reply: 5
Crap programme. A weedy bloke surrounded by orange monsters and the unbearable host.

See, top of the league and I can still find something to moan about  ;D True Grimbarian
Posted by: lukeo, February 10, 2013, 7:21pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Rick12
problem with that show its a bit on the shallow side   eg some of the women like some women in life  judge people on appearances only(worth nothing) over more important things like the person inside.Use to be a bit like that myself eg judging people on the outside but you realise as you go through life the most truly beautiful people are the ones on the inside

agree with this, you ever watched dating in the dark? that shows the personality side to people but ends up doing the same in the end anyway when they see eachother in the flesh
Posted by: Rick12, February 10, 2013, 7:34pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from grimsby pete

If she only did as she is told , she would be perfect. ;)
only thing with perfection Pete its doesn't exist in anything  ;)   some people want to be more beautiful stronger or better at something(which is ok when it relates to real stuff like sport for instance).Its just a case of accepting yourself and focusing on the more important things in life  
Posted by: Rick12, February 10, 2013, 7:39pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from lukeo

agree with this, you ever watched dating in the dark? that shows the personality side to people but ends up doing the same in the end anyway when they see eachother in the flesh
yes seen it once    just shows what some people in society are like
Posted by: Abdul19, February 10, 2013, 8:02pm; Reply: 9
In the style of a RH caller: I've never seen Take Me Out but it's shit!
Posted by: lukeo, February 11, 2013, 6:46am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Rick12
yes seen it once    just shows what some people in society are like

It's sad really. You do have to find someone attractive to be with them but people are so shallow it's unreal.. I'm way to good for my missus, it's like sticking Orlando Bloom with ugly betty, but the sex is good so that's what pulled me in ;)
Posted by: the ace face, February 13, 2013, 9:54pm; Reply: 11
no matter how fit the scouse birds are on that show as soon as they start cheeping that annoying scouse patter i just wanna strangle them! no wonder they never get picked! on a serious note imagine the uproar if 30 blokes had to judge a woman coming down the "love lift" equality seems to work one way lads doesn't it? a bit like racsim! seriously imagine if some susan boyle type came on the show and got crucified,there would be hell on yes? women...........................hypocrites.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 13, 2013, 10:02pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Rick12
problem with that show its a bit on the shallow side   eg some of the women like some women in life  judge people on appearances only(worth nothing) over more important things like the person on the  inside.Use to be a bit like that myself eg judging people on the outside but you realise as you go through life the most truly beautiful people are the ones on the inside

(cry) sooo touching.....but i am guessing you are no looker yourself with a statement like that  ;)

What you are saying is true though, if there is nothing on the inside then it wont work anyway but being "physically attractive" can give a head start so that people are drawn to you in the first instance.....however beauty is in the eye of the beholder so each to their own...i personally like my women to be women.... and desperate, fussy i know but if they meet that exacting criteria then the possibilities are endless.

Posted by: Rick12, February 13, 2013, 10:10pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from moosey_club

(cry) sooo touching.....but i am guessing you are no looker yourself with a statement like that  ;)

:)
truth is I turned down some average looking women in my time(and to later regret it ) for better looking ones only to realise that these were worth nothing as individuals and the relationship didn't last.However some average looking girls Ive met and spoken to have hearts of gold and what  they've said and done to others has touched me(bit sentimental I know but true). Looks really are only superficial and like Ive said earlier true beauty really is on the inside  
Posted by: mariner91, February 14, 2013, 8:08am; Reply: 14
Quoted from moosey_club

What you are saying is true though, if there is nothing on the inside then it wont work anyway but being "physically attractive" can give a head start so that people are drawn to you in the first instance.....however beauty is in the eye of the beholder so each to their own...i personally like my women to be women.... and desperate, fussy i know but if they meet that exacting criteria then the possibilities are endless.

You're far too fussy. Female? Check. Pulse? Check. Then we're good to go.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 14, 2013, 10:48am; Reply: 15
Looks do not last,

True love does.
Posted by: Rick12, February 14, 2013, 12:22pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from grimsby pete
Looks do not last,

True love does.
spot on

Posted by: FishOutOfWater, February 14, 2013, 1:28pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from grimsby pete
Looks do not last,

True love does.

So when my wife says it's not fair on women that us blokes get better looking the older we get, she's not being truthful.... :B

Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 6:15am