Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, December 19, 2012, 8:42pm
Anyone know a good place to park up for the Lincoln match.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 19, 2012, 8:48pm; Reply: 1
South Park
Posted by: laitey, December 19, 2012, 8:52pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from crusty ole pie
South Park

Is that the field costs something like a fiver ? If so that's were we normally park
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, December 19, 2012, 9:08pm; Reply: 3
Loads of street parking off the High St, 10 min walk to the ground.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 19, 2012, 9:09pm; Reply: 4
Yes last time I used it was free, last few times got along the river on the walk into the ground
Posted by: Poojah, December 19, 2012, 9:12pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from crusty ole pie
South Park

Ample parking day or night.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 19, 2012, 9:22pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Poojah

;D
Posted by: ponnyfan, December 19, 2012, 9:34pm; Reply: 7
Street parking plentiful around side streets near park , just persevere.
Posted by: Grim up north, December 19, 2012, 9:46pm; Reply: 8
Go on their own forum for any advice , they have amazing culture, sightseeing and education for all us slum ridden peasants.
I used to work in Lincoln and forgive me if its changed since the last few years but apart from the Cathedral and Steep hill it was as big a slum as our own . You would think they lived in LA .
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 19, 2012, 10:09pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Poojah

People shouting howdy stranger?
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 19, 2012, 10:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Grim up north
Go on their own forum for any advice , they have amazing culture, sightseeing and education for all us slum ridden peasants.
I used to work in Lincoln and forgive me if its changed since the last few years but apart from the Cathedral and Steep hill it was as big a slum as our own . You would think they lived in LA .

When I go to watch Town at Lincoln, I drive through Lincoln, park up near the ground and then get into the ground.  After the game I get back to my car and drive home.  I don't go round the cathedral, I don't walk up steep hill and I don't drive around looking at all the bell ringers in their splendid wurzel outfits chewing straw.  Grasping on how a place looks and using that for a reason of large number of visiting fans is a sorry excuse for not having a decent fan base.  We'd take the same numbers to Scumthorpe and let's be honest even the devil uses the M180 / A180 to bypass that cesspit of the world / possibly the known universe.
Print page generated: May 21, 2024, 11:27am